Lets Make The Most Random Story Ever!!!

The Butt

The Admiral
Sep 10, 2007
The void.
Basically, just copy the last person's post, and add two words to it. Hopefully, what we'll end up with is, you guessed it, the most random story ever.

I'll start us off:

Those goofs

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with nice toes

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with nice toes that I

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with nice toes that I can eat.
The goofs enjoyed to eat the waxed pussy

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with nice toes that I can eat.
The goofs enjoyed to eat the waxed pussy because it´s

The goofs enjoyed to eat the waxed pussy because it's wax flavored.

Not only

Not only that - ergonomically