Let's Talk About Guns

Jace_Mereel

Freakame, Freakayou!
So the boyfriend has been overtaken with the love of guns and has bought a Kimber 1911 .45 and a Mossberg shotgun. Wanting to spend quality bonding time, I went to the range with him and have since fallen in love with the things. I started out with a .22 and have played with the Kimber and Mossberg as well as the range's S&W 9mm.

Seeing as my birthday's coming up and Nick has mentioned he'd like to get me a gun for my 21st, I wanna start trying other guns. I really love the feel of the 9mm. Is there something close to it and not as powerful as the .45 I should try? We're going to the range again soon and I'd like to test out some different guns. How 'bouts a suggestion for a revolver?

Oh, and post pics of your lovelies. :)

Edit: This is not meant as a thread to discuss guns laws, people's rights, etc. Just to talk about guns.

NO, no, no, we are not doing this again! We had a huge rift over this last time.

oh, wait, not control... ok. You should state gun control talk isn't the topic at hand when you make these.

I just have a hunting shotgun. I'd like a 1911A1, though.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rev_main.jpg

We would like to take this opportunity to inform journalists who are interested in writing articles about our product that the power of most airguns or BB guns, which are in many countries freely on sale, can exceed over 10 times the power of our ammunition.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform journalists who are interested in writing articles about our product that the power of most airguns or BB guns, which are in many countries freely on sale, can exceed over 10 times the power of our ammunition.

Unfortunately I was unable to find an ENGLISH version of this, but it was the first thing I thought of >>>

Last edited by a moderator: