Let's Talk About Guns

I'm really curious for that. I don't want to provoke you. So please, give me normal answers.

The Mossberg
img3330rt8.jpg

Oooh!...a 590?

I like the blanky (tiger stripe).

As for the .44. Yep. Big flash...big jump. A buddy of mine has one, a .50 A.E and a .44 Deringer. Scary as F popping that little one, and got a whoppin headache from one shot. Felt the shock go from hand down the arm and into the head. I'd say go for the lighter Cal; for the range and even for housework, since there's less of a chance for going through a wall and hitting someone when you miss the indended intruder. Even the LAPD stay light and save the .45 for SWAT.

50 cal. ftw!

put holes through brick walls!

every bullet cost 100 dollars!

Rediculous!

EDIT: I really gotta get me a gun im tired of this air rifle, christmas is coming up...

.45's are powerful...?

anyways i would love a Beretta 92

or a Sig-Sauer p226

and i've every intention of getting an AK74 and AR-15/M16 and mounting them on my walls (you know, for "historical reasons") some day

i'd also love a desert eagle just because it looks badass (but not necessarily in .50AE; have you seen the price for that ammo? :erk:)

as a whole i'm not necessarily a fan of revolvers, but i love the look of the colt single action army.

annnd if i can ever afford to own some class III weaponry, i want an MP5 for sure.

this is all off the top of my head mind you; if i sat down to think about it i'm sure there would be some differences in my lists

I'd actually recommend something heavier because the perceived recoil will be lower - granted, a 45 is going to be tough any way you cut it, but a heavier gun will feel like it's jumping around less. It's also helpful to have a grip that really feels solid, so that there's less shock going right to your hand and wrist and most of it is going through the rest of your arm as well.

A 40 would be good, but you'll get used to a 45 anyway so I'd say that you might as well go all the way.

Jeff