Life without the deth boards

Feb 9, 2002
New Orleans, LA
www.geocities.com
While sitting at the nudie bar last night, I realized how empty my life has been without the deth board, so many folks, so many traders, and so many friends, all gone just like that.

Sad a buddy and me had an extended conversation about it,

:cry:

Kurt

Hehe, not that im one of those post whores, but ive really noticed the difference and its really pissing me off that i cant look on it.

Talking with one of the chat admins apparently its just crashed, even though it seems strange that the chat program and message board are two different things, apart from being the only way to communicate on the site of course.

Who knows.

As far as I know, they are "repairing" the site. You can see certain areas are down (not just Hangar 18 and the message boards) and the counter is screwed up. I doubt this has any bearing on that ridiculous "breaking up" rumor.

DavE

sw5.gif

It definitely sucks that the megadeth BB is down, i used to post there all the time but got sick of the assholes there. Hopefully we'll get some of the cool people over here though. This BB kicks ass! :headbang:

Originally posted by Poison God
As far as I know, they are "repairing" the site. You can see certain areas are down (not just Hangar 18 and the message boards) and the counter is screwed up. I doubt this has any bearing on that ridiculous "breaking up" rumor.

DavE

sw5.gif
Dude, the "rumor" is true. Check the homepage!

Good news for the message forum though.

http://www.ultimatemegadeth.com have brought the boards back as well as the chat room, carrying on from where it left off. So early after the press release its had a great response with everyone registering under their old names. All of the Boards are the same with general topics, Total Anarchy etc.

Get there now, let the communty continue.