like, i just realized i'm an adult. like almost fully realized it.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
jesus christ. it's like being hit by a train. can i defer this since i only look about 17?

what a fucking mess i'm in.

o_O

prepsto, nahhhhhhhh. you're screwed like we're all screwed, albeit in your own unique way.

i am too.

also, OH, JAKE.

crybaby.jpg

this happened to me sometime in the past year. preppy, you are now required to begin making jokes about nobody taking away your coffee! and make threads about your 401(k) (or 403).

i have been arguing with my sister for 4 years about refusing to have a 401k or a roth IRA or any of that crap. i also refuse to accept my elderliness. fuck it. maybe i can slip back into denial? not like i'm gonna go have some kids or something. maybe i will be one of those creepy 60 year old ladies someday that wears haute couture...

jake with the nut shot.

however, jacob, be it known that i'm not shelling out for dental work nor stuck farming potatoes, as you shall be when you reach my tender old age... which, by my clock, is riiiiiight around the corner...

goatschool said:
jake with the nut shot.

however, jacob, be it known that i'm not shelling out for dental work nor stuck farming potatoes, as you shall be when you reach my tender old age... which, by my clock, is riiiiiight around the corner...

yea, if this indie workshop thing doesn't work out it's back to the fields for me. wait... i... i never worked in the field!?! does that mean i'm not going to be qualified when the potatoe picking time comes!?!?!

i'm more fucked than i thought.