I just realized...

Actually, about a month ago I burned out temporarily on black metal and death metal, so I kept listening to The Beatles until I got my hands on a few Doom Metal albums to help balance my metal input. Now I'm back to listening to mostly black metal, but the added shot of doom into the shuffle mix has been quite refreshing.

ahhh the great beatles.

I love my car also. comfortable, roomy as fuck. got a huge trunk. the only downside is the heater doesn't really work (which isn't a bad thing since Los Angeles doesn't really get cold). plus, my bumper is plastered in stickers.

yeah, I do actually. my guitar and small amp are in it...a box of oil...a blanket...first aid...I had two coconuts in my trunk for fuck knows why

I am about to buy an 05/06 mustang in a few months

it will be white, I will add blue racing stripes, add a body kit and perhaps a few other improvements. It'll end up costing me around 18-20,000

something like this prolly

2005-Products_37.jpg

Compensating for something?

:lol: no I just want everything in my life to represent power and manliness :p I will be making around 15,000 - 17,000 a year at my new job in GNC so it shouldn't be any problem

I want to get the shelby GT 8-10 years down the line, it's around 50 - 60 grand though

3a5f_1.JPG

*boner*

that's probably more of a dream than reality (it would cost me over 1,100 a month to buy it) but I always aim extremely high regardless of what I am doing, so we'll see what happens.

I currently have a Voklswagen Passat. But, it needs some work done for me to pass inspection, amounting to a few thousand dollars. So I am getting a new car very soon, probably a Toyota, because they last, and are least likely to give you problems. I don't know how metal either of the cars are. But the only music I ever listen to in my car is metal. The only thing I listen to besides metal in the car is sports radio, which for some reason I never listen to besides when I'm in my car.

Geez, I have a 1995 Nissan truck that is plastered with dirt. The bumper is all butt-fucking awkward due to it being uneven. The alignment is off so it likes to make right turns on its own. The sliding window in the back of my truck pops right out because it is plastic....and I have to take it out otherwise I cannot see behind me. Normally, it wouldn't be a problem, however my reareview mirror FELL OFF four or five months ago because it was "too cold" (the shit holding it onto the windshield froze and it broke when I was gently readjusting it). Not only that I have those seats in the back that fold up into the fucking cab...there isn't even enough decent room for a full sized human being inside of the fucking thing.

Oh, and the speakers are shot...all two of them.

Fucking auto's.

Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame is very stirring and uplifting, though at times the samples are overdone.

In the darkness, find them.