Meet Your MDFers~!

Also, since I don't want to be known as being insensitive... how is that shylock ass of yours doing? Is your treatment going well?

Since I don't know if you're online, I will just finish this joke without you:
"Treatment for what?"
"Being such a fine bitch"
"Oh Pessimism, how thoughtful, I am doing good being one of those"
"Yes, but I see a deficiency in your diet; it seems I need to prescribe you some ASS TO MOUTH"
:: proceed to listen to Le Scrawl while posting disturbing pictures ::

Well, thanks for asking. My treatment is going pretty well. Also, finishing the joke all by yourself was a little bit stupid.

Sorry to say this, but long hair doesn't suit you. It looks pretty bad.

That's curly hair dude, it has to grow for nearly 5 years before it starts to look alright. It takes about 7 years before it enters the realm of awesome.

Also, since I don't want to be known as being insensitive... how is that shylock ass of yours doing? Is your treatment going well?

Since I don't know if you're online, I will just finish this joke without you:
"Treatment for what?"
"Being such a fine bitch"
"Oh Pessimism, how thoughtful, I am doing good being one of those"
"Yes, but I see a deficiency in your diet; it seems I need to prescribe you some ASS TO MOUTH"
:: proceed to listen to Le Scrawl while posting disturbing pictures ::

:lol:

If your hair is curly, keep it short or get a straight perm. No one wants to look at long curly hair.

Also someone please quote this so sevag can see it, but I am glad your treatment is going okay. Do you have hair or is it not that kind of cancer? If not do you wear a wig?

If your hair is curly, keep it short or get a straight perm. No one wants to look at long curly hair.

Also someone please quote this so sevag can see it, but I am glad your treatment is going okay. Do you have hair or is it not that kind of cancer? If not do you wear a wig?

Sevag i think krampus is trying to make amends :)

If your hair is curly, grow it long or get some straight sex permanently. No one wants to look at long curly dongs.

Also someone please quote this so sevag can see it, but I am glad your treatment is going okay. Is the ass to mouth treatment working at all?

Repost for Krampus

That's curly hair dude, it has to grow for nearly 5 years before it starts to look alright. It takes about 7 years before it enters the realm of awesome.

So, in order for a curly hair to look good needs a minimum of 10 years. I think a person needs a great amount of dedication to keep it growing.

krampus, thanks for your kind words. I spent last year wholly with no hair, though i didn't wear a wig. Now, it has been almost 8 months since my heavy chemo treatment, and i have full grown hair.

When you had no hair, did you feel you looked like a skin head? This is a serious question, because if it comes down to it and I have to shave my head for a job or something, I know I'm going to look like a god damn skinhead, and that makes me really sad.

When you had no hair, did you feel you looked like a skin head? This is a serious question, because if it comes down to it and I have to shave my head for a job or something, I know I'm going to look like a god damn skinhead, and that makes me really sad.

I believe you don't have to shave your head for a job interview. And no, when i had no hair i didn't look like a skinhead, because i had no eyebrows too. Obviously skinheads don't shave their eyebrows.

I shaved my head once few years back and I definately didn't feel a skinhead and I'm quite sure people didn't consider me one. It felt great btw, I want to do it again. I'll keep my eyebrows though, Sevag, did water go in your eyes when you were shovering?

Glad to hear your hair's back sevag.

Pessimism, NEVER shave your head. I would run away from you if I saw you in public at 6'3 with a shaved head.