I just realized that Ludicra is a really good band.

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Yeah I liked them before, but I actually paid serious attention to detail while listening to their debut and this is fucking high quality stuff. It's like half black metal and half something else that I can't put my finger on. Plus there are two fine ladies in the band, that are way better musicians than I'll ever be. You need to respect that.

The new album, tell me.... is it good? I know JayKeeley likes them. ENLIGHTEN ME

MFJ's post is the most intelligent post on the forum in the past 24 hours. JK's would be, if he wasn't JK. :D

The new one is very good. A bit more 'Atmosphere' then the previous albums, and Lauries vocals make me wanna jerk off on my speakers.

MajestikMøøse;6099474 said:
Hey, is their first album even still available? I remember trying to find it awhile back with no luck.

I remember TER had it in stock again for a little while, but its since then been out of stock.

No clue where to find it other then ebay sometimes.

hahaha I still haven't heard the Bastard. at least i've heard a lot of Hammers, though. great stuff, but if someone wants to send me the Bastard I won't really reject it.

Dude, its only the best one (maybe?) !

Expect me to possibly (but most likely not) yousendit that shit for you and send you a link on AIM soon