'Like You Better Dead' Music Video!

It is indeed a pile of crap. Possibly the worst video I've seen. I've rather watch the band surrounded by OTT pyro than that strange and uncomplementary video. Shit song anyway though, so it doesn't matter.

yeah its pretty sketch,
reminds me of the soilwork one light the torch, cept more cheesy, and less talent.
and that one was done as project by some college students..

is anyone else shitty that in flames have a whole new album ready, has been for months, and the only explanation we've recieved is about how it's 'shitty label crap'. i want to hear it dammit

Yeah, haha, I keep checking bit torrent sites for it every day in the vague and fruitless hope of even a dodgy quality leak of it :erk: Obviously not going to happen, but it must be somewhere...under lock and key....
Could they not release an EP over the autumn or something... the 'Bedtime story' EP :tickled::Smug:

he video for My Sweet Shadow gave me a glimmer of hope that there was still metal coolness left in IN FLAMES. But this video flushed it all away.

I want to hear the new album so bad but it makes me think that maybe it's being held back because it sucks and the record label doesn't like it?

The Bringer said:
I want to hear the new album so bad but it makes me think that maybe it's being held back because it sucks and the record label doesn't like it?

if that was the case mate we wouldn't have heard r2r. :)

and :lol: at emjay..

perhaps 'the cum clear ep'
or 'our infinite struggle: post clayman. ep'

'bash and shit talk at every turn'
did u watch the video mate?
its shit.. thus the shit talking

do you like the last two albums as much as whoracle or jester race?
probably not.. most people who like r2r and stye like the olders better (see MOST before outburst)

do you want to hear the new one?
probably, thats why you're here.. like us, so do fuck off before sprouting bullshit

Or i spose you just wandered the in flames forum looking for guys to give shit to
either way
nice one fag!

Relax guys. I was just yankin' yer crank. Pullin' yer chain. Pushin' buttons, etc, etc. Everything's cool and zen, mon. No worries. I just stumbled in outta neverwhere. ;)

To answer your question, no I didn't watch the video yet. Videos are okay but they don't excite me as much as audio. Hope that helps to clarify! :)

accept the fact that the band just sucks right now. theyre washed up and they seem to enjoy the backlash theyre getting. fuck them.

they were once my favorite band but thank god i found the mighty...