New In Flames & Soilwork Vids Available!

ArchY said:
I can only laught when I read this kind of post :p :loco:...
In Flames and Soilwork made these video only for that and to make a big FUCK to all the guys that spit on their music, life style etc etc...
They do what they want and they live how they want!
ArchY, you are completely right, but you don’t need to waste your valuable time enlightening a bunch of negatively washed up kids.
In Flames are going to do whatever they want, not what we want from them. That’s the case, and for whomever it’s not acceptable, it’s been said so many times, there are millions of other bands in the world…

those vidoes were distasteful as hell....annoying in a way, Did look to these bands for musical inspiration, now I just put in Maiden, the only band that stayed cult status in my eyes....

ArchY said:
I can only laught when I read this kind of post :p :loco:...
In Flames and Soilwork made these video only for that and to make a big FUCK to all the guys that spit on their music, life style etc etc...
They do what they want and they live how they want!

Maybe...but this kind of video only make them so "childish" and unprofessional.... looks like the message they're trying to tell is : If you dont like my music then you SUCK and i'm gonna punch you in the face!
Big Deal! :Smug:

Not only do their music sounds nu-metal now but they do have the Nu-metal attitude too! pathetic...

Get with it or get over it - there has been a bunch of discussions about this when it still was news but it's getting old now.

TheMoor said:
Maybe...but this kind of video only make them so "childish" and unprofessional.... looks like the message they're trying to tell is : If you dont like my music then you SUCK and i'm gonna punch you in the face!

Not only do their music sounds nu-metal now but they do have the Nu-metal attitude too! pathetic...

I think the message is completely the opposite, they' re laughing at that kind of behavior....that's what they're trying to say in my opinion

The whole thing is like a big defense mechanism it looks like. Anders wearing the "Sellout" shirt on the Swedish Grammys and now all this. They realized that they're getting a shit load of flack for R2R so I guess all they can do now is embrace it? :err:

TheMoor said:

That's bad, but it's true. :erk:

I noticed Björn's wearing a seat belt guitar strap in the 'Trigger' video. :)

nemuu said:
I believe conversion between rams and mpeg is impossible. try RealOne player.

no, it isn't! (don't ask me, i don't know how to do it but a friend of mine did it with the Rockbjornen vid that was available at the in flames page)

nemuu said:
Also
SHAVE THE FUCKING BEARD AND NO FUCKING DREADS PLEASE.

Thank you.

what you not say!

does anyone know which club they are playing in the videos??