The In Flames vs. Soilwork vs. In Flames videos

Well I think FNF is just as good if not better than NBC, and both of those albums are far superior to any previous albums. And they are definitely better than the monstrously horrible In Flames. That said, Soilwork aren't that great of a band to me, they are just now getting even close to good.

I've decided that I like F#5 better than NBC. I know it's not as heavy. I know it's not as technical. It's just...good...but REALLY good, you know?

LuminousAether said:
Well I think FNF is just as good if not better than NBC, and both of those albums are far superior to any previous albums. And they are definitely better than the monstrously horrible In Flames. That said, Soilwork aren't that great of a band to me, they are just now getting even close to good.

err.gif
eek7.gif

Soilwork suck. Reroute to Remain is not only beter than Figure Number Five and Natural Born Chaos, which are both some f the worst music I've ever heard, but Reroute to Remain is better tha Steelbath Suicide, Predator's Portrait, and Chainheart Machine.

Steve

Reroute To Remain would have been much better had it been about 4 or 5 filler songs shorter. A more concise offering. It's still my least favorite IF album, but still better than just about anything in mainstream rotation in America.

Figure Number Five I do like more. It's punchier and seems a bit more consistent. It's probably tied with NBC in my book, but nothing will EVER toppled the masterpiece that was The Chainheart Machine. That is a modern thrash milestone, holy shit.