In Flames, Soilwork, and alike

perhaps its a clue but i get the idea that "Reroute to Remain" signifies a metaphorical rewiring(reroute) of the band's sound to remain popular or in good status with the label, etc etc (other sellout phrases). i could be totally wrong. its so obviously simple that it might not be the case.

Silent Song said:
perhaps its a clue but i get the idea that "Reroute to Remain" signifies a metaphorical rewiring(reroute) of the band's sound to remain popular or in good status with the label, etc etc (other sellout phrases). i could be totally wrong. its so obviously simple that it might not be the case.

well, to give the band the benefit of the doubt, id like to think the title suggests them "rerouting to remain" in the sense that they can remain musicians making music without being bored and wanting to quit or lose interest in the genre. you can somewhat tell that they just got bored of that cut and paste melodeath archetype and pattern. thats my opinion anyway....or at least what i hope would be be the case.

Lord Hypnos is a great song, especially the first part of the bridge. That part gets stuck in my head allllll day. Damn your catchiness, in flames!

Silent Song said:

similarly the haunted's latest offering rEVOLVEr. i was like are you kidding me, when i saw it actually spelled that way on purpose haha.

haha! was that hard to do? looks like it would take more concentration than it was worth. i laughed though......

Yeah it was pretty hard. What's amazing is that some people have mastered the art of writing like they have torretes syndrome at speeds we would generally type at. Not sure whether to cry or unlock the gun cabinet.

The only In Flames I had ever heard was Cloud Connected until recently. Now, I have Colony, Whoracle, Jester Race, and Lunar Strain/Subterranean. Simply awesome stuff.

Jon Snow said:
The only In Flames I had ever heard was Cloud Connected until recently.

Have you heard the "dance remix"? It's like if you crammed 50 gay ravers into a blender and pressed the "homosexually liquify" button.

What I'm getting at here is that it's really gay. :(

Morbid Angel fans:

I've been wondering these 2 things for a while..

Does anybody know who is doing the other vox on track 8 on Gateways, "Secured Limitations?"

Does Trey write and perform songs such as Nar Maturru and Dreaming, etc.?

haggard said:
Have you heard the "dance remix"? It's like if you crammed 50 gay ravers into a blender and pressed the "homosexually liquify" button.

Here I was thinking it couldn't get any worse than the original.

haggard said:

Yeah, I listen to it right after i'm done watching Will and Grace.