Mikael should sing for In Flames.

Erich w/ an h

Transenddogma
Dec 13, 2002
www.erichwithanh.com
Anders' vocals have sucked since Clayman, and you could hear them starting to go at times durring Colony. Mikael would probably sound just as good as when Anders didnt sound like pussied out John Davis.

... And, cause i know someone will say it, I dont really want Mikael to sing for In Flames, Id rather him do Opeth. Just thinking out loud.

*hears the distant sound of In Flames being played over the PA system in some Stockholm shopping centre infested with mallcore fagboys*

:headbang:

In Flames fucking rules. It's the new fad to hate them. Metallica hating is so 2003. In Flames hate is the new trend. Let's all jump on the bandwagon :sarcasm: In Flames fucking kicks ass.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
In Flames fucking rules. It's the new fad to hate them. Metallica hating is so 2003. In Flames hate is the new trend. Let's all jump on the bandwagon :sarcasm: In Flames fucking kicks ass.

your opinion is your opinion, but i mean most of the in flames haters here are legit. dude, seriously, listen to jesters race and whoracle..REALLY listen to them. then fucking put in R2R, and try to imagine that it is the same fucking 5 guys, because it is. IF used to be my favorite band. the fact is opeth dethroned them. they just aren't even the same band anymore, it's so disappointing. i'm not even a big fan of clayman, which is the last album of theirs that most fans like.

also, i'm not one of those kids who hates any new material a band puts out, cause before IF, metallica was my fav. band, haha, and i have no problem with load/reload, as much as many people hate them...they are good albums.

Why is Inflames even being a topic of conversation on an opeth board? It seems as though people are created topics for the sole purpose of creating topics. If you have nothing to say. Then don't say anything at all. I come to this board this morning and the first 3 topics are old as topics that have been brought back from the dead. It's a sad sad world. But since this topic was started. Mikael should only sing for opeth. Concentrate on only one band. Make 30 more opeth albums and then call it quits :)