What's with all the In Flames bashing??

Whoracle is my favourite.... Jester race is good, but it's not perfect, the production leaves a bit to be desired...

ARTIFACTS OF THE BLACK..... RAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!

lol

:lol:

Originally posted by Trapped

Dipshit...!

Did you even read my post??

Most of us that don't like In Flames' new stuff haven't liked them since colony... You are making STUPID assumptions!

FUCKING HELL...WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT!:mad:

why the fuck do you think that if i make a comment its about you?! you aren't the only person on this board and believe me, i don't think of you whenever i post something about in flames...you're not that special so get your head out of your ass and the rod that's shoved up the rod up your butt your egotistical fucker

Originally posted by Bumblefoot

Whoracle too? wow, i thought that was their second best one behind Jester Race. But that's ok. :)

Me too :)

I hate their new albums tho, not cos I think they are selling out or something, I just don't like the 'the painful break-up with my girlfriend'-lyrics that have been done to death by so many shitty bands already (same reason why I don't like the new Sentenced stuff either btw), but thats ok, cos I don't have to listen to that.

I will however tell you, that I think everything, but The Jester Race and Whoracle, are worthless shit that no-one should buy, but luckily I have the right to do so here :D

Originally posted by MacMoney
Nah, Lunar Strain is In Flames' best by far. And I'm saying that only to be tr00.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! That was the funniest damned thing I've read tonight! Bumblefoot actually has a sound theory, he's right in many cases, but perhaps is too eager to label someone "Trooo" if they have even the slightest chance of atually being a "Troo faget" He called me "Troo" once b/c I claimed System of a Down was utter shit. But honestly.....how can anyone with sense enjoy listening to these assholes? Hehehe.