Start Bashing In Flames' New Album Now.

Freddy Krueger

The Dream Child
Jun 24, 2002
Hell
Visit site
Alright, for all you haters out there that just can't stand everything about R2R and all sorts of other bullshit... Here's a thread for you when you can start bitching in advance about how it's too nu metal, and In Flames is nothing after The Jester Race because they changed their sound in order to sell out.

Hey, and there's nothing wrong with getting a head start. I figure if the close minded punks get it out of their system before the album comes out, they wont bother bashing it when it's released so the fans can enjoy something from an excellent band.

God this album sucks! I bought it the day it came out and its JUST like R2R. I mean fuck, Anders decided to start rapping about "bein in da' club" and than Bjorn stopped doing solos! What gives man? I think In Flames really sold out with this one. Even in the liner notes it thanks "50 Cent, Ashanti, and Decapitated"! I mean Decapitated! COME ON! I've lost all hope for In Flames, whats next, they do a Backstreet Boys cover? Oh wait, thats the bonus track.

:tickled:

Final_Vision said:
God this album sucks! I bought it the day it came out and its JUST like R2R. I mean fuck, Anders decided to start rapping about "bein in da' club" and than Bjorn stopped doing solos! What gives man? I think In Flames really sold out with this one. Even in the liner notes it thanks "50 Cent, Ashanti, and Decapitated"! I mean Decapitated! COME ON! I've lost all hope for In Flames, whats next, they do a Backstreet Boys cover? Oh wait, thats the bonus track.
Stop bitchin dickhead da beats are FAT on this album and Anders rhymes are seriously tight. An also why does Björn have to solo when the can bring in a fat remix interlude with Snoop dog.

like F**k... Jesper's got his hair in corn-rows with those huge @ss pants
Bjorn gots the huge Afro goin with the fro pic and the gold teeth
Peter's got the huge $5000 white gold and diamond neckless... cut his hair short and is wearing it backwards

daniels has a football jersey on with only one arm threw the sleeve with big gold rings and pants at his knees

now all they sing about is how they slap hoes... pimp them hoes... cruise in $100G cars and having money come out their ass and telling the whole world they're from "da ghettos in gothenburg".... how life was so hard... and i still cant believe they went out and got a DJ for crying out loud

notice on song #7 where Anders is rappin' with Eminem??? IN FLAMEZ RULEZ!!

ye ye

heheheh :)

Problem is, in all the songs, they got these horrible Swedish accents, like on track 12, "Bjorn's A Peemp." Anders is saying YA! YA! instead of Yeh, Yeh. He says he een da kloob, ya!

Daz wack, fooooool...

(lol, jk)

This thread is fucking stupid.

THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN OTHER THREADS THAT ARE THIS SAME FUCKING THING!

this forum needs a moderator so we can merge all the RTR threads and keep it stable

This thread fucking rules. Never have I laughed so hard at anything on Ultimate Metal, ever.

Whoever said something about them having Swedish accents and saying En Da Kloob had me on the floor...holy shit you guys seriously rule!

:lol: ^ 10