Start Bashing In Flames' New Album Now.

Freddy Krueger said:
but it's basically saying that anyone that didn't like R2R, and goes out and buys the next album is an idiot... Becaues OBVIOUSLY it's not going to be what you want.
why dont you fuckin get over yourself.

1. This is a message board and your not gonna single handedly stop the backlash that MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN with the next album.

2. Your an idiot for making the observation that just because people didn't like R2R they wont like the next one. Would you have said that when Dark Tranquillity made Projector and came back with Haven and Damage Done?

For all we fuckin know In Flames may make a great fuckin album, for all we know they may make a horrible album. If your so sick of hearing people whine and your time at this message board is made less enjoyable as a result, leave! Jeez...

didnt you people notice, that this guy is the same asshole who started all the pro-r2r vs. anti-r2r crap as soon as the unofficial forum opened?

Freddy Krueger said:
It seems everyone missed the point of this thread... And I'm really not surprised. Gums sort of had an idea, but it's basically saying that anyone that didn't like R2R, and goes out and buys the next album is an idiot... Becaues OBVIOUSLY it's not going to be what you want. So get all the damn bashing out now, so I don't have to listen to people say " OMG JESTER RACE RULEZ NU ALBUM SUKZ "

Heard enough of that with R2R, so you guys can stick with your older shit... And I'll continue going with the band, because so far they haven't let me down.
That's because you're lazy and easily amused.

Anyway I didn't buy R2R, I DOWNLOADED it! For FREEEE!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! You know what that means don't you? Yup! In Flames made ZERO PROFIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they're STARVING NOW! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Well anyway again, you need some other kind of hobby, a more productive one.

I am lazy, and pretty much easily amused.

I don't see how I need a new hobby though... You just go around these forums trying to get a riff out of a few people when you want some laughs. Whatever works for you though.

I eagerly await some feedback on my comment, Mattias.

Freddy Krueger said:
I am lazy, and pretty much easily amused.

I don't see how I need a new hobby though... You just go around these forums trying to get a riff out of a few people when you want some laughs. Whatever works for you though.

I eagerly await some feedback on my comment, Mattias.
I know you're eagerly awaiting it. All you do is sit on the boards and wait for feedback. It's your only hobby. Not too productive.

Me getting riffs out of Javi and shit is a very fun, entertaining hobby, and it only takes a few minutes a day so that I can still focus on my other hobbies and work. Your hobby, however, consists of whining all day long just because other people are smart enough to find more music than In Flames. Not too much fun huh? You should take up geetaring. It kicks ass!

Hahaha... You're a funny kid. Seriously, where do you come up with all your random comments? You seem to be able to go to forum to forum and piss people off by stating general insults that usually get to them.

Good stuff.

Why bother playing the guitar when I can waste countless hours of my life online arguing with other thickheaded metalheads like myself? This is much more entertaining.

Freddy Krueger said:
Hahaha... You're a funny kid. Seriously, where do you come up with all your random comments? You seem to be able to go to forum to forum and piss people off by stating general insults that usually get to them.

Good stuff.

Why bother playing the guitar when I can waste countless hours of my life online arguing with other thickheaded metalheads like myself? This is much more entertaining.
By the way, Freddy lost to Jason because he sucks! Ha ha!

Mattias of the Night said:
That's because you're lazy and easily amused.

Anyway I didn't buy R2R, I DOWNLOADED it! For FREEEE!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!! FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! You know what that means don't you? Yup! In Flames made ZERO PROFIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they're STARVING NOW! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Well anyway again, you need some other kind of hobby, a more productive one.

What's your point, I havent bought any of their albums :p
*pets Direct connect*

Final_Vision said:
why dont you fuckin get over yourself.

1. This is a message board and your not gonna single handedly stop the backlash that MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN with the next album.

If your so sick of hearing people whine and your time at this message board is made less enjoyable as a result, leave! Jeez...
You could get over yourself, as well. I've noticed you insulting the band almost as much I defend them, so you're really no different than I am.

I didn't plan on stopping anything that concerns the next album, I'm just so used to everyone here complaining about In Flames that I figured why not make this topic so everyone can let off the steam in advance?

I'd leave... But this is the only In Flames message board I know of, and there are a few people here who still appreciate what the band does... Plus it's fun to argue with the likes of people like yourself.

Mattias of the Night said:
By the way, Freddy lost to Jason because he sucks! Ha ha!
Aww, someone didn't pay attention to the ending.

Freddy Krueger said:
You could get over yourself, as well. I've noticed you insulting the band almost as much I defend them, so you're really no different than I am.

I didn't plan on stopping anything that concerns the next album, I'm just so used to everyone here complaining about In Flames that I figured why not make this topic so everyone can let off the steam in advance?
Yeah I really hate In Flames, must be why I own all their albums and catch their show everytime they come. Sure Reroute is a huge dissapoint me for me but the only time i can remember insulting In Flames is when the Trigger EP came out with Anders horrible (IMO) clean vocals.

Besides 90% of the time your whining about people who dont like an album let alone talking about what you like and what your favorites are, only time I think I ever see you is when your "Ok whos gonna dislike In Flames/Soilwork".

You need to accept the fact people will dislike the next album, people will dislike R2R, people will dislike you. Shit happens.

I had a dream last week that i was listening to the new in flames album and anders was singing great clean vocals ... but that was just a dream :p

Freddy: there is another In Flames forum @ forums.hmas.org if that will make you leave...

Final_Vision said:
but the only time i can remember insulting In Flames is when the Trigger EP came out with Anders horrible (IMO) clean vocals.

Besides 90% of the time your whining about people who dont like an album let alone talking about what you like and what your favorites are, only time I think I ever see you is when your "Ok whos gonna dislike In Flames/Soilwork".

You need to accept the fact people will dislike the next album, people will dislike R2R, people will dislike you. Shit happens.
1. Vocals sounded pretty damn good to me, I'd like to know what example you have of a better clean vocal done by any band of the same calibur...

2. I do that because you people call yourselves fans, but when a band releases something a bit different, most metalheads around here freak out and yell " Sell out " And other kinds of crap because it's not the standard screaming fare it used to be... I don't understand that, and I'll continue to argue in favor of In Flames/Soilwork ( Or any other decent band that doesn't get their credit ) just as you're arguing against me.

3. I accept it, and they can stop posting around the boards if In Flames is such shit now... Why waste your time on a board dedicated to a shitty band?

As for the forum recommendation... Why would I go there when I'm already here? Unless that forum is infinitly better than this one.