Start Bashing In Flames' New Album Now.

Freddy Krueger said:
Alright, for all you haters out there that just can't stand everything about R2R and all sorts of other bullshit... Here's a thread for you when you can start bitching in advance about how it's too nu metal, and In Flames is nothing after The Jester Race because they changed their sound in order to sell out.

Hey, and there's nothing wrong with getting a head start. I figure if the close minded punks get it out of their system before the album comes out, they wont bother bashing it when it's released so the fans can enjoy something from an excellent band.
You don't do much else other than think about In Flames and about those bastards mature enough to have moved on to better music, do you Fredboy? Quite sad. Us trolls and bashers really affect you. Well then again, I am pretty damn offensive. A legendary troll I am. I have broken so many people in my life. I piss people off, sometimes without even trying. It's just totally natural for me now.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Problem is, in all the songs, they got these horrible Swedish accents, like on track 12, "Bjorn's A Peemp." Anders is saying YA! YA! instead of Yeh, Yeh. He says he een da kloob, ya!

Daz wack, fooooool...
My Volvo ees betterr then YOR Volvo, BEEETCH!!

Björn has now changed, after being guitarist for a while,he has turned to his real instrument, the skkratch board,

"the biggest relief for him since he left the drums",

"we have to evolve, that's the whole idea"

"sure, we could have done another R2R, but we where done doing this extreme gore-influenced highspeed deathmetal, we felt it was the seasson for a change"

this thread is fucking stupid. you have all done enough bitching for ten albums at least.

YOu don't even discuss the ones you say you like

In Flames new music video ''Pimpazz in duh Benzz$$$''

Scene opens with a fly mercedes with ''In Phlamez'' on the side in diamonds...it zooms to a close up of the driver, anders friden, who makes a huge smile, revealing his platinum teeth with ''In Flamez'' spelled out in diamonds on them, and he says ''OH SHIZZ DEYER IS PIMPAZZ IN MAH BENZZZ'' (in a heavy swedish accent), immediatly this TIGHT BEAT starts playing, and friden strats rappin bout his dubs and 22's and all that otha fly shizz, after about 2 minutes the music stops, and snoop dog's phone is ringing, he picks it up to a swedish voice saying ''oh SNOOPIZZLE you have to get your azz down to here because there is some very hot hoes and bitches'' and snoop says ''fo shizzle, im be thizzle in a mizzle frizzle'' then snoop starts rapping, BOOM then smoke immerges from a crack in the sidewalk and who appears from it, none other than in flames friend and also sellout SPEED from soilwork, he starts layin down some funky rhymes, including the word bastard in every sentence (i dont know if anyone else has noticed, but soilwork must have a fetish with the word bastard)...then the video closes with friden in his benz and says ''OH SHIZZLE YOU NIGAYERS NEED TO GET OUT MY BENZZ AFORE I BUST A CAP YO''

hope you enjoyed my first post on Ultimate metal's forum...bla i have too much free time

Black Tears said:
In Flames new music video ''Pimpazz in duh Benzz$$$''

Scene opens with a fly mercedes with ''In Phlamez'' on the side in diamonds...it zooms to a close up of the driver, anders friden, who makes a huge smile, revealing his platinum teeth with ''In Flamez'' spelled out in diamonds on them, and he says ''OH SHIZZ DEYER IS PIMPAZZ IN MAH BENZZZ'' (in a heavy swedish accent), immediatly this TIGHT BEAT starts playing, and friden strats rappin bout his dubs and 22's and all that otha fly shizz, after about 2 minutes the music stops, and snoop dog's phone is ringing, he picks it up to a swedish voice saying ''oh SNOOPIZZLE you have to get your azz down to here because there is some very hot hoes and bitches'' and snoop says ''fo shizzle, im be thizzle in a mizzle frizzle'' then snoop starts rapping, BOOM then smoke immerges from a crack in the sidewalk and who appears from it, none other than in flames friend and also sellout SPEED from soilwork, he starts layin down some funky rhymes, including the word bastard in every sentence (i dont know if anyone else has noticed, but soilwork must have a fetish with the word bastard)...then the video closes with friden in his benz and says ''OH SHIZZLE YOU NIGAYERS NEED TO GET OUT MY BENZZ AFORE I BUST A CAP YO''

hope you enjoyed my first post on Ultimate metal's forum...bla i have too much free time

LMAO Black Tears, nicely done and welcome to the community.

No no no no, please, fuck up, you're mostly wrong, you see In FlameZ are releasing this album to go on tour with the likes of Eminem, and 50 Cent in the US, Bjorn only plays one fret and one chord, Daniel is replaced by a drum machine, and MC Jesper is now the second rapper, alongside MC Friden... The band agreed they don't need a bassist, because thats just stupid, what band needs a bassist ???? What band I tell you ??? So they made Peter a DJ, who is now known as DJ Iwers, he skillfully scratches and makes wierd noises, even better than DJ Lethal!!!!!!! That's pretty hard doodz!!!1

MC Friden now wears a bandana with the marijuana leaf on it ofcourse, got a gold tooth, and is never ever seen without sum bitches in his arms... believe it!!!!!!! I seen it myself live guyz itz tru!

C-Taylor said:
No no no no, please, fuck up, you're mostly wrong, you see In FlameZ are releasing this album to go on tour with the likes of Eminem, and 50 Cent in the US, Bjorn only plays one fret and one chord, Daniel is replaced by a drum machine, and MC Jesper is now the second rapper, alongside MC Friden... The band agreed they don't need a bassist, because thats just stupid, what band needs a bassist ???? What band I tell you ??? So they made Peter a DJ, who is now known as DJ Iwers, he skillfully scratches and makes wierd noises, even better than DJ Lethal!!!!!!! That's pretty hard doodz!!!1

MC Friden now wears a bandana with the marijuana leaf on it ofcourse, got a gold tooth, and is never ever seen without sum bitches in his arms... believe it!!!!!!! I seen it myself live guyz itz tru!
Oh, how hilarious. lol and stuff.

I cant let this thread die, it is its destiny as it reflects all our opinions about the new album in the most serious fashion possible.

It seems everyone missed the point of this thread... And I'm really not surprised. Gums sort of had an idea, but it's basically saying that anyone that didn't like R2R, and goes out and buys the next album is an idiot... Becaues OBVIOUSLY it's not going to be what you want. So get all the damn bashing out now, so I don't have to listen to people say " OMG JESTER RACE RULEZ NU ALBUM SUKZ "

Heard enough of that with R2R, so you guys can stick with your older shit... And I'll continue going with the band, because so far they haven't let me down.