still In Flames??

amusing Death:)(

cannibal rabbit:)(
Feb 22, 2005
Lenin's motherland
maybe I dont understand something, but their present day's music is not what
I REALLY liked in Clayman or Colony.Ofcourse the last album is not Reroute to Remain(both are very cool:))--it is more "brutal" , but electronic made it .....
much melodically and more<pop(ular??).Perhaps ater RtR it's almost really metal album.I don't say anything negative about it(I like it very much, but Clayman is the best their album (my mind) and Soundtrack is differ verrrrrrry much!).I just want to say , I understand that In Flames can't stay on only one style, nowadays tendentions make music more light(although Dimmu Borgir and CoB made fine METAL albums !), however it is not the reason for such changes in selfstyle !I afraid next album's metal crash, because In Flames is still one of the best band in that present fucking dumb pop-rap world and now it can become just one of the "old the bands" !!!!maybe I really don't understand something???What is the perspective???who could answer :Smug:
respect for all true metalheads!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

It's surely no coincidence that as a band grows in popularity (especially towards the mainstream) the quality and depth of their music begins to suffer. We've seen this all before with bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Queensryche, Dimmu Borgir etc.. Clayman is the last halfway decent album In Flames has made and they have not released a consistently solid work since The Jester Race. You flirt with the mainstream as In Flames has within the past few years, you will succumb to their demands and watch your art fall to emptiness, or you will die. There's just no turning back.

Anyone else having a hard time reading the first post?