Top 10 "New" In Flames songs

I beg to differ la :D

Gerrard-dive-comp.gif

OK, I admit...he's a diving cu*t.

Now, if I end up with perm, robbed and beaten up in some dark alley... you, my friend, are to blame. :D

Which club do you support? (very "new In Flames" related stuff :D )

We should just start an A88 and DE non-gay bro thread where we discuss shit and everyone else can just sit back and watch the magic :popcorn:

I support Blackburn... and no, I'm not joking :D

This forum is dead most of the time... we're making it more interesting (in strictly non-gay manner :D ).

Blackburn... Always liked them. Two players from my favorite club are playing in your team (Petrovic and Vukcevic).

Yeah man that's me :D when I'm not posting on here I'm out in the street with a can of beer, walking around chanting "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN", "IN GER LAND" and of course "ROOOOOONEY".

Just how football hooligans like me roll :D

I'm a little late to this party, but...

Take this Life
Come Clarity
Abnegation
My Sweet Shadow
Reroute to Remain
The Attic
The Puzzle
Cloud Connected
Vacuum
Alias

No order and I probably forgot some that I'd include otherwise

Anders is really clever sometimes. Sometimes he just goes for the more personal-ish lyric lines, but some other times he'll go with an awesome metaphor or something else very clever.

I don't think he CAN'T write both personal and clever at the same time. That's basically all of Clayman, Reroute, and Come Clarity are. Some of STYE as well.

ASOP and some of STYE was too straight forward, and sometimes tasteless in the wording or expression.

Sounds was a straight forward a tiny bit at times but it felt like the lyrics had a lot of weight still.

You know, as opposed to shit like "look at the dead outside my window, wonder what's on their mind, why do they run" and "I feel like shit but at least I feel something"

For STYE, stuff like F(r)iend was good. I like how provocative the lyrics were while still being witty.