New In Flames & Soilwork Vids Available!

Mountain Man

Blow It All To Hell!
Feb 24, 2002
West Virginia
If anyone is interested, Soilwork’s new video: Rejection Role and In Flames new video: Trigger are available on Nuclear Blast's site <A href="http://www.nuclearblast.de/entry.html %20Check">http://www.nuclearblast.de/entry.html Check the vids section.I watched both of the vids and I like them, but the songs are just OK. Man, I know bands try to change their sound over the years, but I still yearn for the old days of these groups. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. Still have all the old stuff to listen to whenever I like :)

I fucking hate real player! Sometimes i get sound and sometimes I dont, now im not getting any. :mad:

*waits patiently for good mpegs to come out*

Ok well I watched both videos, (problem was my speakers)

Its a cool concept, the battle thing was kinda poorly executed, we just to see Jesper and Ola F. with black eyes and a staredown.

But quality was cool, I definitly prefer the Cloud Connected video though.

HAHAHAHA!
Trigger Video is so hilarious :tickled: and absolutely stupid! !!:yuk:

Start with a gang in a pickup who throw stuff at In Flames who are innocently hanging out in a park, and you got that guy in the car with a sign and it's written "Posers". After that you see In Flames playing a gig in a small bar...and the same Pickup guys are standing at the back of the bar waiting that IF finish their set (i guess) and we later found that IF got the chance to beat the guys. The Scene after we got a close up on one of the pickup guy who got a blackeye! :Smug:

Unfortunately there's no specific ending to the video...closing scene we see pickup leaving...thats it...

Anyway...it fits with the kind of music they're playing now...

Just find out that the pickup guys are Soilwork members...
and the new Soilwork video is the same replica except that IF are the bad guys... what is the point of doing this...dont know...

TheMoor said:
HAHAHAHA!
Trigger Video is so hilarious :tickled: and absolutely stupid! !!!:yuk:
[...]

Anyway...it fits with the kind of music they're playing now...

Just find out that the pickup guys are Soilwork members...
and the new Soilwork video is the same replica except that IF are the bad guys... what is the point of doing this...dont know...

I can only laught when I read this kind of post :p :loco:...
In Flames and Soilwork made these video only for that and to make a big FUCK to all the guys that spit on their music, life style etc etc...
They do what they want and they live how they want!

I think the videos are hilarous and IF looks like a lame group of rap posers :lol: Anders' beard reminds me a bit of Chris Barnes.

But, I really hate Real Media. What a load of shit
pukeface.gif
yuck.gif

Wow, those videos were terribly gay. The coolest thing was when Anders wrote "Soilwork sux" on the wall, because of course, Soilwork has sucked balls since A Predator's Portrait, and the song Rejection Role blows ass.

BastrdDrmr said:
Wow, those videos were terribly gay. The coolest thing was when Anders wrote "Soilwork sux" on the wall, because of course, Soilwork has sucked balls since A Predator's Portrait, and the song Rejection Role blows ass.

I can't believe somebody post only to tell shity things... Sometimes I don't understand this kind of "stinky" guys...

:loco:o_O:loco: