Limited edition

I got the limited edition digipak from theend records too. Can't wait till it gets here. Is it true that it comes with 2 bonus tracks and James Labrie is singing on it? Where can I see some good sources of this info?

Originally posted by Thared
I got the limited edition digipak from theend records too. Can't wait till it gets here. Is it true that it comes with 2 bonus tracks and James Labrie is singing on it? Where can I see some good sources of this info?

:lol: Oh My...

Originally posted by Thared
Is it true that it comes with 2 bonus tracks and James Labrie is singing on it?

Yes, it's true.

One song is a re-recorded version of "Demon of the Fall" with James LaBrie doing ALL vocals.
The 2nd extra track is Opeth's version of the Carpernter's classic 70s tune, "We've Only Just Begun", sung by Mike in all-death vocals!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by SoundMaster
Yes, it's true.

One song is a re-recorded version of "Demon of the Fall" with James LaBrie doing ALL vocals.
The 2nd extra track is Opeth's version of the Carpernter's classic 70s tune, "We've Only Just Begun", sung by Mike in all-death vocals!!!!!

:)

Wrong!

There's only one bonus track: a death metal arrangement of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" featuring a guest solo by Morbid Angel's Trey Azagthoth. :)

Eh?!? I thought the LTD ED was supposed to contain 2 cover tunes. The first being Born Again by Black Sabbath and the second, Dreamer Deceiver by Judas Priest.

:heh: :saint: :devil: