Limp Bizkit Broke Up.

i say somebody should murder fred durst with a chainsaw and splatter his guts and brains and put that bitch on film so we can watch it on you toobe.....come on i bet your thinking the same thing admit it.

Do you really care that much? As someone said before, they sell a pathetic amount of albums with each new release. Therefore it shouldn't bother you too much.

ender7227 said:
meh
like i give a damn
im a man!
ahhh... i love aqua teen
but is it true that their guitarist was so fucking lazy he played a 4 string cuz it was easier?
are you talking about wes borland? he quited limp bizkit already several years ago

Miss*Lie said:
Limp Biskit broke up!???!

awwwww...what a shame... I'm not going to sleep anymore thinking about that :rolleyes:

such a good band...

now seriously - who cares??!!! they should not even exist! NEVER EVER! :puke:

Now you're talking :)

Bionic Commando said:
Do you really care that much? As someone said before, they sell a pathetic amount of albums with each new release. Therefore it shouldn't bother you too much.

Thank you. First intelligent post of this thread.
Spending that much time bitching about such an irrelevant band most likely indicates that you are a closet fan.

Jasonic said:
Thank you. First intelligent post of this thread.
Spending that much time bitching about such an irrelevant band most likely indicates that you are a closet fan.

:worship: love it!!!
clap.gif