Limp Bizkit Broke Up.

Bionic Commando said:
Do you really care that much? As someone said before, they sell a pathetic amount of albums with each new release. Therefore it shouldn't bother you too much.

The problem is that with thier first.... ejactulation of an album, they made so much moolah it doesn't matter if all thier subsequent albums are even shitter with even poorer sales... they still got stupid amounts of money which they should never have gotten hold of. Dam impressionable 13yr olds!

Wes Borland wants Limp Bizkit to break up so he can get out of those pesky record contracts and make some more good music like he does with BigDumbFace. Yes, believe it or not, Wes Boreland is a talented musician (though his music is pretty silly and immature).

Limp Bizkit= the ultimate shit for teens with fetish on commercial crap.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Wes Borland wants Limp Bizkit to break up so he can get out of those pesky record contracts and make some more good music like he does with BigDumbFace. Yes, believe it or not, Wes Boreland is a talented musician (though his music is pretty silly and immature).

Wes is alright at best. He doesn't play a 4 string guitar though, as someone asked earlier. And Wes doesn't play with BigDumbFace anymore, he started another band called Black Light Burns. (They make shitty music too.)

I know this stuff cause I used to be a HUGE fan. I still like them a bit, only a few songs though. But the more I listen to them the more I realize that I'm wasting my time cause alot of it is pretty stupid shit.