Line 6 DT, anyone tried it?

I have not used it at a band practice yet, but it seems like a very loud little amp ( 25 watter), through my recto 4x12 I would bet it could keep up with most bands...perfect club rig

Don't get me wrong, I believe you that there is enough gain. I was just curious as to how they get it from just 2 12ax7 tubes. I was wondering if there was any additional digital gain in the chain. That was all. ;)

The preamp is digital that is why. The 2 12AX7s are for the FX loop and phase inverter.

Similarly, when changing typologies you are changing the amp model in the preamp plus switching the analog wiring of the power amp.

Looks like it has the "Bogner" name on the faceplate, so I take it Reinhold had a part in the design.

Similarly, when changing typologies you are changing the amp model in the preamp plus switching the analog wiring of the power amp.

correct, plus you can mix and match..

ever wanted to try a recto preamp with a class a vox style power amp in pentode mode? You can do that with this rig and it actually makes the amp feel and respond totally different.

I bought it because i wanted a club solution that was a step up from my hd500 tech 21 powerengine 60..this sounds way better than I thought it would..

I don't think I would want to run a "live" pod without it..It also has cab sim out so you can run the head to the pa.. much more versatile than allot of it's competition ( tiny terror, eganter tweaker, etc.)

I don't think the pod is fully realized without this amp and the amp isn't fully realized with the pod..you gotta have both together to make it awesome!

the single 12 cab isnt the best solution for metal but it is really nice for getting a small boutique type sound ( vox's and fender deluxe type amps)

I'm waiting for Ola to do a proper video ! Could be a perfect amp for rehearsal or little gig use, or even home use for someone who wants versatility with still decent sounds !