links thread-round2

cum_banner.gif

http://www.masturbateforpeace.com

radaropt.gif
maspeace_small.gif

Thortyir said:
Yeah! I know Gospeed you black emperor, they really got an independent spirit... Their music is really anti-commercial, but last time they came here, they've solded out a 3.000 people venue! :):cool::Spin:

same here. their shows last year were massive success, and imagine how "difficult" their sound is. they're coming again this june a few days after the antimatter gigs. it'll be ace.

Mmmmh... I dunno about the I may die project.
But a friend make me discover some songs, and I've found it very weird... Far from a crappy "commercial" shit... In case the word "commercial" still got a meaning... ;)
That's why I was surprised when I knew that there were 3.000 people in their show in Brussels...

Gonna see G.Y.B.E on May 13rd in Paris :) All the tickets were sold in a few hours but fortunately I managed to find a shop where they had some left :) And indeed they have a anti-commercial spirit, they refuse the tickets for their shows to be sold in big record stores/companies like Virgin Megastore,Fnac etc

Nice people !

cedarbreed said:
Gonna see G.Y.B.E on May 13rd in Paris :) All the tickets were sold in a few hours but fortunately I managed to find a shop where they had some left :) And indeed they have a anti-commercial spirit, they refuse the tickets for their shows to be sold in big record stores/companies like Virgin Megastore,Fnac etc

Nice people !

I got my gy!be ticket at the local FNAC store