links thread-round2

strange that you mention Ghostie now... do you know something about her btw?

I had enough of blogs when I was told about some parts of my ex-classmate's, where he just sad everything bad about everyone he (as remember) loved, or pretended to love eye-to-eye. some of my friends really got sad (and some of them angry) realising he just played,and i can understand how they felt...

@MDG: Yeah, I shouldn't have laughed at that before checking it out. :oops: But confusion is the mother of discovery. :)

Loona said:
strange that you mention Ghostie now... do you know something about her btw?

I had enough of blogs when I was told about some parts of my ex-classmate's, where he just sad everything bad about everyone he (as remember) loved, or pretended to love eye-to-eye. some of my friends really got sad (and some of them angry) realising he just played,and i can understand how they felt...

Hehe, I just heard a very similar story.

I don't know anything about Ghostie, btw.

though I tend to hate blogs I was close to start one some years ago, only for that my typing is much faster than my handwriting, and I was lazy to write a diary, but I wanted to have one somehow. but I never had a single thought of showing it to anyone, actually I only wanted to write it in Microsoft Word or something like that, not online, but I didn't manage to do this either.
I am always worrying about my memories to fade (even if I have a rather sharp mind in this case, wish I had the same while studying...) but after a while it all falls apart; eg. when I really don't have the time one day, and the other day I have to write down 2 days, and in the end I just give it up :(
er, that's my experience of trying it about 3 times... shit :cry:

I was thinking of this the other day, why is it that if you speak to yourself (or sing even) and others see it they think you're mad, when writing a diary is just okay, though it's just the same, only in writing. I don't know why speaking to yourself is considered mad.

No way, I can't believe that.

I remember when we lived in my granny's house there were chickens and one of them got stuck in between the gate and the gatepole. In a short time it managed to cut its own head half off as it was trying to escape, it was gruesome. My granny had to kill it.