links

You know, Im usually among those wishing for the guy to get seriously injured, maybe killed, because seriously, there is too little natural selection going on so I cheer for those who actually go do some. But this stuff takes so much balls I cant help but be impressed. Of course it's stupid and doesnt conform with my idea of "living a little" or "being free, because you do crazy stuff" or whatever.. but damn, Im impressed anyway

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/bowmaster-prelude.swf

Bowmaster is the most addictive flash game I've ever played. Also... It has an ending! Tips I'll give you now, buy the exploding arrow and the arrow that goes through things asap. Fire arrow is needed later and kills the Jotunheim and ice dragons... and vice versa with ice arrows for the dragons of fire and flaming giants. This game takes a certain skill that once mastered you'll want to indulge in completely! go on to the options and add blood effects. I just completed this game. And my god it was fun.

You can win by destroying all enemies (which on later levels can take up to 20 25 mins...) or you can buy men and they can capture the flag for you... in which case you need to focus on protecting whoever carries your flag.

I found this website yesterday, while i was looking for some images of nice stones to send to a friend.
http://www.kristalldruse-shop.de

Now I want to buy these: :p
Azurit2.JPG

Disthen.JPG

At least those are cheap, because they also have some stones that are sold for 2300 euros

@D_S: hey, that's a cool site. too bad it's only in german, i'm in love with stones. :(

I honestly fail to see how they can still manage to keep a straight face. I know I don't, and I'm not even the one pretending to sing "I need metal in my life" while a playback tape is running.

And this for old time's sake. Be patient and wait for the final two minutes or so. If you thought that the first part was funny, you haven't seen anything yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to delve into the whole political mess again, but I still think we've got everyone beat in that area. Seriously. This shit's ridiculous.

Although, I have to say - Wikipedia's founder took a rather good stand on the whole issue. Although perhaps he realizes how ridiculous the whole thing is.

~kov.