Listen to my IN FLAMES cover

Yeah, it's a really laudable attempt, sounds quite good. The main melody is played elegantly, didn't find mistakes, though I am squeamish to some things. I wonder if you would join my band to play music similar to Soilwork's/In Flames's. Only unfortunately we are about 1000 km far from each other (or more). Anyway keep on creating.

The guitars are great! But the vocals are a big MEH. But certainly this song is a tough song to cover completely as you have done. Great job!

valnas said:
Thanks!!!
I used Music Maker 7 to record the guitars an vocals. The drums was made with Fruity Loops.

Music Maker? The Magix thing (or wathever it is called)?
I'll definitely give fruity loops a new try after I heard that! How long did it take you to programm the drums?

What about the guitar? Which one is it and which hardware did you use to record it?

grzt, Head

Yeah, it´s Magix Music Maker 7. It took about 2 days you make the drums. Not 2 whole days though, I worked on the drums on the evenings so I think it took about 5 hours.
I recorded everything with Misic Maker 7 through my built in soundcard.

HeadCrusher said:
Music Maker? The Magix thing (or wathever it is called)?
I'll definitely give fruity loops a new try after I heard that! How long did it take you to programm the drums?

What about the guitar? Which one is it and which hardware did you use to record it?

grzt, Head