listen to this awesome cover my band did for in flames!!!!

wow...

if this is supposed to be a joke, it is not a good one, because cloud connected is really a very good song.

but if it isn't a joke, I only have one thing to say: YOU ARE RETARDED!

i found it to be hilariously funny...its unfortunate none of you can take a joke, because i know for a fact borsox is a big in flames fan, but like most in flames fans, he hates the direction theyre traveling

i give the keyboards in that song 2 thumbs up...and the drumming ofcourse

but seriously if you want to make a joke, make a good one like what that guy did to St. Anger... it was genius...

either you like IF's new direction or not, this is not a good joke... it is not funny, just doesn't involve any kind of thinking at all...

Damn, I'm sorry you'll never be able to enjoy Cloud Connected again// :Smug: Here I'll give you a typical board response: IF you didn't think it was funny, then for fucks sake don't listen to it, go listen to the real song, and don't post how you dont like it or else I'll have a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok you don't like it, I'm a retard. great.

Reactions: Erik
of course I will still enjoy Cloud Connected your stupid joke has nothing to do with it. I just like to give heads up to retards like you... Again it is not funny, better not post this "joke" to other boards or you will make a fool yourself...

commandante, first of all, obviously others have enjoyed it, and while I'm sure you're not the only one who hasn't found it funny, you clearly are misunderstanding the point of this. I wasn't trying to outdo or outthink anyone in the making of this, as a matter of fact the whole project took all of about 5 or 10 minutes. I'm sorry if you love Anders vocals, Daniel's drumming, and the insane riffage of Cloud Connected. The song was aimed at having a little bit of fun with the direction of In Flames, and Cloud Connected just so happened to be that song. I have no plans on posting this anywhere else, but you are a retard if you think I give a fuck about making a fool out of myself online. OMG LIEK A MILLION PEOPLE ARE MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

commandante said:
but seriously if you want to make a joke, make a good one like what that guy did to St. Anger... it was genius...

either you like IF's new direction or not, this is not a good joke... it is not funny, just doesn't involve any kind of thinking at all...

Could you tell me more about the St Anger one please? I've never heard it.

I don't think this is horrible and offensive to In Flames, I just think it isn't funny.
You'e continuing what people have been bitching about for over a year. Maybe it would've been more reasonable (but still not funny) a year and a half ago