listen to the frames - because theyre good

Morpheus said:
i was just trying to say that this song (not the other two) reminded me of this style like, of course they don't sound like Mogwai, but i was searching for a short description without typing sth like atmospheric progressive melodic alternative bla bla bla if you see what i mean. so i took mogwai as a reference :) i'll try to avoid it ;)
Yes thats what i thought of course, and i know what you mean:)
My point was just a general remark, im not trying to tell anyone what to do or say:Spin:

Morpheus said:
edit: i never compared Antimatter to portishead. for me they don't sound like them.
second edit: if there is a song by a band which has a similar style to another, why can't i state this? it still doesn't mean that i think they ripped them off, does it? how can i when i have listened to only 3 songs like, of which only one song reminded me of that style?

third edit: no offense taken of course :)
see above ;)

cheers:wave:

ikeaboy said:
ahh well at least with that we can still be mates again :D aye the ould frames have being going for 16 years now, one of the hardest working bands around
Well im not specially looking for e-mates but be sure i appreciate the value of those kind words, its so rare to read when it comes from you, you cheeky little fuck:D

Well seriously, the frames have been playing for 16 years? i didnt realized they were for so long. I hope one day i'll catch them live, 'for the birds' doesnt stop playing in my player since mehdi sent me those mp3's.

another cheeky kunt, should be grateful for even just hearing them :puke:

ah theyre playing here next month, should be great :D

you can get most of the back catalogue here for €9.99 in Tower, except Another Love Song, though Road Records here are good for getting hold of it

Lenore said:
Yes thats what i thought of course, and i know what you mean:)
My point was just a general remark, im not trying to tell anyone what to do or say:Spin:

see above ;)

cheers:wave:

yes, i took it as a general remark, mine was like the same!

Now, i would wave back and that but it might be seen as to cheesy in here, so i won't and just say cheers ;)