listen to favez - because theyre good.

listened to the song there, and it is quite good, nothing exceptional though i can only judge from this one song of course. is the rest of the same style, or do they vary throughout the album?

hey mehdi, check out Slut, you might like em, they're from germany and have some decent songs. mostly groovy and melodic stuff. www.slut-music.com there you find excerpts from the new album which i haven't heard yet, but the one before you should check out.

Had to raise this one from the dead.
I like their first semi-acoustic album "A Sad Ride On The Line Again", but can someone tell me (Mehdi?) why there are two versions of the last song floating around? I usually download albums before I buy them, so I got this plugged "metal" version of "Psychiatric Interference" as mp3, but on my disc there's just a version played in the same style as the rest of the album. Do you reckon the mp3 is a fake?

my dying groom said:
Had to raise this one from the dead.
I like their first semi-acoustic album "A Sad Ride On The Line Again", but can someone tell me (Mehdi?) why there are two versions of the last song floating around? I usually download albums before I buy them, so I got this plugged "metal" version of "Psychiatric Interference" as mp3, but on my disc there's just a version played in the same style as the rest of the album. Do you reckon the mp3 is a fake?

oops sorry didnt see that post. i dont know, i downloaded that album since you cant buy them here, and as far as i remember all the songs are acoustic on my copy. does the plugged version sound like the acoustic one? like same melody and that? might be a live recording i dunno.

anyway im not too fond of that album, i like the plugged ones much better.

breaklose said:
does the plugged version sound like the acoustic one? like same melody and that? might be a live recording i dunno.

anyway im not too fond of that album, i like the plugged ones much better.
Yeah it's the same melody, they only play it faster and add some double bass(!). Perhaps you're right about the live recording. What a shame, I thought it was a perfect ending that way.

Their other stuff hasn't really grown on me yet, apart from a few killer songs like "Chasing Honesty". Well, thanks anyway.