Listen to Tie My Rope here...

^^agreed...the rhytm in the intro coud be comapared to Chokehold...but NOT LDB. It has the same touch...but whole AYDY has the same "touch" but not the fuckin same riffs!

^^agreed...the rhytm in the intro coud be comapared to Chokehold...but NOT LDB. It has the same touch...but whole AYDY has the same "touch" but not the fuckin same riffs!

Yea :) right when joonas implies what other people already have, immediately there's disgrace.

Joonas, you fucking moron. It is the fucking same song, only mixed, or actually I think it's remastered to match the cd's mix, because they were recorded different times. But since your ears think LDB has the same riff as Tie My Rope, or influenced by that, (which is pretty odd, cos they have completely different rhythm, Tie my rope goes almost straight 8th notes, LDB has a clear rhythm pattern) I would definetly think that you would have noticed the different mix if you hadn't read it somewhere. So SHUT THE FUCK UP. I blasted the two versions on my active speakers now, and yeah, you can hear some MINOR differences, but honestly, they don't change the song in any way.

You little bitch are seriously getting on my nerves. You know you can't prove me wrong because I'm stating facts, so you just try to piss me off.. You really deserve some slapping.

I didn't like the song when I went through it the first time. I thought it was pretty shitty, actually.. But after the first couple run throughs, I changed my mind. I love the instrumentals. I'm looking foreword to the new album, which I was a bit worried about, same with AYDY.

My opinion : That song is just.. crap. Compared to all the songs made in the past, every songs, that is just anything. Bad sounds, crappy vocals and kind of shitty chorus. The keyboard sound at the beginning means to me "stop this song right now!" I really don't like the way C.O.B. are getting, mostly with things like that one with Bam or I dunno.

Song Rating : 2/10 if not less.:puke: :erk: :mad: :zombie: :ill: :cry: