New Bodom Songs

Yea it would be cool but I'll rather wait a month for the album so it feels great. I've waited for long enough so I don't need or want an advance single because of those things.

Btw, after next week the album will be ready.

he means all songs will be ready for recording indeed ;)

Well and advance single would be cool if they included non-album bonus stuff....those demos they recorded a while back for instance? '97 version of 'Talking of the Trees'...chances are slim but i'd totally rock :D

he means all songs will be ready for recording indeed ;)

Well and advance single would be cool if they included non-album bonus stuff....those demos they recorded a while back for instance? '97 version of 'Talking of the Trees'...chances are slim but i'd totally rock :D

I dunno. I'd love to hear newly-recorded versions of their demo songs (go go Translucent Image!) and the like. But considering Alexi's disdain towards the Inearthed material, probably won't happen.

they could do a compilation to honour their 10-years-of-existence...containing all that sort of stuff :) that Belgian label doesn't exist anymore, does it? because that would make it a lot easier with copyrights etc :)

that would be something lol...I'd buy it no matter what :D

they could do a compilation to honour their 10-years-of-existence...containing all that sort of stuff :) that Belgian label doesn't exist anymore, does it? because that would make it a lot easier with copyrights etc :)

Nice theory. Like they could as well be accused of copying the works of an other band that accidentally is also called COB.

you say you dont like them now..

but i bet someones gunna end up getting a tattoo of it cos they love the song soo much haha:lol:

The names of three new Bodom songs that are going to be released on the next album have been announced. This thread is for those who haven't already heard the news or who have not yet checked the post in the interview thread. The three new song names are as follows:

• Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back
  • Tie My Rope
  • Pretty for the Devil

Now, I for one am a bit worried by these song names, but I won't jump to any conclusions this early. I will keep my faith and reserve my judgement until I actually listen to the new album. But I will say I am not impressed by these titles. They actually don't even sound like Bodom song names. But as long as they're good I really don't care.

As Zarok and I were saying in another thread, these song names bring to mind the names of songs by other bands like AC/DC, Motley Crue and Sinergy. They, in my opinion, are kind of reminiscent of 80's thrash song titles, although they also remind me of something an emo band would come up with. :erk: But as I said, Alexi is not known as a genius writer and as long as the songs are good I don't care what they're called.

What are your thoughts of these new track names??

(Serious discussion only, anyone posting anything else will be ignored or flamed mercilessly)

Fucking agree!

^
i hope they come up with some 80's music like Ac/dc or whatever. I guess that album would be better (at least funnier) than aydy :D

dude, that would be awesome! they could be a great hardrock band. I would like to hear him singing Led Zep's ''Good times bad times'' as well.