Listened to My Fruit Psychobells last night...

Lethe78

Expired candle
Jan 19, 2002
New Hampshire
Visit site
...and holy fuck!! I haven't listened to this in eons... I don't know why I didn't "get it" years ago but damn. What a ridiculously talented band! It must be awesome to have been lucky enough to be able to produce such expirimental, yet awesome music. That is really cool. Most other bands wouldn't have had the creativity, let alone the balls to make music like that.

I am going to listen to LYBM tonight...

I've been listening to that album quite a bit lately too. Even with though the production isn't great, the songs still are. And through headphones you don't really notice it that much anyway as they act like compressors and even everything out.

But the difference with these peeps and most other bands is that the most other bands you allude to don't really care about the music as they do trying to "make it". These peoples just make music. It's easy to create something different and "progressive" if you will, if you're main goal is to make music, I think.

I've been listening to that album quite a bit lately too. Even with though the production isn't great, the songs still are. And through headphones you don't really notice it that much anyway as they act like compressors and even everything out.

But the difference with these peeps and most other bands is that the most other bands you allude to don't really care about the music as they do trying to "make it". These peoples just make music. It's easy to create something different and "progressive" if you will, if you're main goal is to make music, I think.

I would love to be able to just go into a studio and just let loose. Unfortunately, most musicians don't want to play experimental prog. They want to play what everyone on the radio is playing. Fuck that.