Little Classic Metal Quiz

Mr Blackwell

Greenface
Dec 29, 2003
Vienna, Austria, Europe
1. Which classic metal album has the line "through the ice and snow" twice, in two different songs, and what are the titles of these songs?

2. Name the classic metal song in which the singer screams "UNPLUGGED THEY DIE!" right before the guitar solo.

3. What classic metal song features the line "Terror, Death, Destruction"?

More trivia questions anyone?

kittybeast said:
1. Is from Zeppelin but I can't think of the songs

2. got me

3. Maiden- die with your boots on :headbang:

1. Haha, I see where you're coming from ("We come from the land of the ice and snow..." from Immigrant Song from Led Zeppelin III), but that's not the answer to my question.
The band in question has been mentioned here recently and the album came out in 1980. I'm sure a lot of us here own that album.

2. gotcha :D

3. Yes, that's correct!

Mr Blackwell said:
Congratulations,

but what very famous band featured three Pauls, but only one's known as Paul, although it's not his real name?

ha, that´s one for me, right ?
Kiss: Ace and Eric Carr are real Pauls vs Paul Stanley

Here's another one:

Which two very well known hard rock bands share the following song titles:

Almost Human
Comin' Home
Into The Fire
Lick It Up
Mad Dog
Strangeways (Strange Ways)
Under The Gun

Cold Gin said:
one is Kiss, whereby Mad Dog is more Eric Carr than Kiss. The other would be Deep Purple ?

Correct, Cold Gin!
A Die-hard KISS fan who doesn't own the infamous KISS box set?
Otherwise you'd know that there is indeed a KISS song called Mad Dog (although it's more Gene than Kiss :loco: )
:dopey:

well, you got me there. I own over 40 Kiss CDs, but I don´t have that box set. Never considered to get it as I thought it is just another "best of",. However, just checked it on the web, sounds pretty good. I only know Mad Mad from the Eric Carr Rockology.

Cold Gin said:
well, you got me there. I own over 40 Kiss CDs, but I don´t have that box set. Never considered to get it as I thought it is just another "best of",. However, just checked it on the web, sounds pretty good. I only know Mad Mad from the Eric Carr Rockology.

The box set is way overprized. I had to have the guitar case version and paid more than 300,- Euro for it (359,- if I remember correctly). You're right, there's too little rare stuff on the 5 CDs, but what can a poor KISS fanatic do ;)
The Eric Carr Rockology CD is pretty cool. Eyes Of Love could have been a hit and Too Cool For School is fun. I like what Bruce Kulick did with his overdubs.
However, you have a great musical taste: KISS, Rush, Deep Purple, Brainstorm and, I guess, Scorpions (your Helnwein signature pic gave that away ;) ).
By the way, did you notice that we are the only ones here with KISS song titles as nicknames? :cool:

Mr Blackwell said:
However, you have a great musical taste: KISS, Rush, Deep Purple, Brainstorm and, I guess, Scorpions (your Helnwein signature pic gave that away ;) ).

Dito. I am more into the old school stuff. I love that scorps cover of Blackout. Probably my favorite cover ... and Ratt´s Invasion of your Privacy. Totally different style, but if sex sells, that´s what you wanna go for :tickled: