Another Silly Quiz! What Metal Band Are You?

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Here's another silly quiz. Somethin to do if ya got nothin to do!

I am Iced Earth.
What metal band are you?

My Results:

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

Give it a try! http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=270

Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you've always gotten better. You're well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

quiz270outcome2.gif

I am the mighty Maiden :)

What metal band are you?

My Results:

Iron Maiden

You're Iron Maiden! You're a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You're all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You've always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!

Oh dear God....

I am...

n_synch.jpg

N'SYNCH
You are N'SYNCH! You are a lover of all things non-confrontational and non-threatening. Your overall taste in music coinsides with what the mainstream media is playing. Never one to find your own, you copy other peoples style frequently, sometimes to a perfect tee. You also have closet homosexual tendencies with large bouts of depression.

What metal band are you?

My Results:

Opeth

You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don't like you because you can sound too depressing. You're one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

Umm, who?

:dopey:

What metal band are you?
Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

Paste this code to show your results in a bbCode-compatible forum (like YT):
What metal band are you?

My Results:

Iced Earth

To link to this quiz, copy and paste this URL:
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=270

Take This Quiz Again

Show me More Quizzes

FAQs Newsletters Advertise About Us Bored Privacy Contact Us Close Your Account © 2004 YouThink.com

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

You are Metallica! In your prime, your music ruled so much. What happened after the Black Album? You are the center of the Napster controversy, you stopped doing solos, your drums sound like trash cans, and your new bass player sucks. Get back on top of things, because people want the old you!

quiz270outcome7.gif

Don't agree with what's said but I got my fave band!!

Had to try it a second time. I changed my answers and this was the results:

What metal band are you?

My Results:

Iced Earth

I love Iced Earth, but I would have preferred if Matt Barlow was in the picture as opposed to Ripper Owens. Ripper is a good singer but Barlow was my favorite. :worship:

Okay, I am ron Maiden! a legend in the music industry. a legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You're all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You've always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!