What Kind of Metal Are You?

I got bored, so I took the 2nd quiz, and figured out how to get an outcome! Pick Choince 2 for all of them. You should get California.

they say i am a heavy metal, that i like sabbath and ozzy. that could not be anymore wrong. I was hoping to get a technical melodic death speed metal vote, but i didnt

Did the first one and it said I was "Thrash Metal." I do always enjoy speed, but the quiz called Six Feet Under THRASH? First quiz = Null and void. Onto the next one. I got a 71%, LOL! Must've been the Dio poster question that did me in (went for the Evergreys and Amon Amarths instead ;) ) "My mommy says I'm cool!" haha, Cheers!

I'll be honest, I love every kind of metal, maybe except some Grindcore (and I'm really starting to get into it as well).

Bring me Thrash, bring me Death, bring me Black... I love Power Metal (like Helloween, Hammerfall, etc), I actually like some NWOBHM, like Iron Maiden, Venom, Motörhead; I totally love the classic age with Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath, and I'm a particular big fan of Mercyful Fate/King Diamond.

If I had to choose only one subgenre of Heavy Metal, I would choose Thrash, because I found it the most complete. I could not live without Slayer, Destruction, Razor, OverKill, Kreator, Tankard, etc...

Death-logo.jpg

Looking at Bat's signature takes me way back, I had totally forgotten about those tag things.