What Kind of Metal Are You?

First i am death metal. But f.ck no!!! I redo the test, coz i hesitated in 2 questions, then i became goth metal. Fuck, i am neither. I hate them both :D
I must be Prog Metal :D

My result: Thrash metal. "Very fast, yet very heavy metal. You focus on speed at all times. Includes the likes of early Metallica, and Six feet under."

I remember there was an AWESOME version of this test somewhere before with pictures. I got power metal and it had a huge speech starting with "Hail, proud brother!" while showing a picture of Rhapsody holding swords. Awesome. And it was actually pretty accurate, despite some hilarious questions.

Alt-metal.

One of the more popular forms of metal today. You include sev eral smaller sub-genres (nu, stoner, and industrial). You include bands like system of a down, NIN, and KoRn.

LOL wow, I hate SOAD and KORN, and NIN lol... And Nu-MEtal is a code word for Emo lol! BEsides MJR Laughs in the face of Nu-MEtal lol

I got power metal, which is partly right, becausde meanwhile I own more power-metal cds thant prog-metal-cds (still weaiting fpr the new cd if a particular prog-metal-band). So, hurry on guys or I will drown in poer-metal cds :D
But I tend to the more proggier side of power-metal (BG, Nevermore, Rage, Kamelot)

Power metal
<---- Iron Maiden :headbang:

I just wonder, since when Iron Maiden is power metal? I always though they played heavy metal, plain and simple, but, oh well....