Which metal band are you?

Jan 23, 2003
Israel
orphaned-land.co.il
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=270

Iron Maiden
You're Iron Maiden! You're a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You're all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You've always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!

quiz270outcome5.jpg

What metal band are you?
Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you've always gotten better. You're well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

quiz270outcome2.gif

Cool thread Matti ;)

What metal band are you?

Opeth

You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don't like you because you can sound too depressing. You're one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

quiz270outcome3.jpg

What metal band are you?

My Results:

Opeth

You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don't like you because you can sound too depressing. You're one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

Oh it's great, it's one of my favourite bands!!

What metal band are you?

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

quiz270outcome1.jpg

i thought i'm unique till now... but after i saw the results... well it seems that i'm not :tickled:

What metal band are you?

My Results:

Iron Maiden

You're Iron Maiden! You're a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You're all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You've always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!

again, Opeth :)
quite good for me since I, too, like Opeth a lot

What metal band are you?

My Results:

Opeth

Metallica

You are Metallica! In your prime, your music ruled so much. What happened after the Black Album? You are the center of the Napster controversy, you stopped doing solos, your drums sound like trash cans, and your new bass player sucks. Get back on top of things, because people want the old you!

NOT!!!!

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

What metal band are you?

Opeth

quiz270outcome3.jpg

You are Orphaned Land!
You like the power of youyous and oud mixed with Growls, double bass drums and killing guitar soli. Opened-mind and peaceful, your music is even more than original and you are cult since your 1st album. Your dream is to see Kobi go on stage for a bellydance ( :tickled: ).

band.jpg

:D