Which Metal Sub-Genre Are You?

You may be the first person who didn't score last on symphonic. I'm actually surprised how low I scored because I do dig a lot of symphonic, I think it's because most of the bands they had were female-fronted with the angelic girly vocals I can't stand.

It gave me death metal--I don't like it.

None of these things ever have an option for melodic death, that's what I listen to. I guess this was as close as it would get, but I don't like much straight-up death metal (cannibal corpse, death, etc.) because it lacks good composition and melody.

Death lacks good composition and melody? They sure fooled me.

You may be the first person who didn't score last on symphonic. I'm actually surprised how low I scored because I do dig a lot of symphonic, I think it's because most of the bands they had were female-fronted with the angelic girly vocals I can't stand.

There's some amazing Symphonic Metal out there encompassing many different sub-genres of Metal, such as:

Symphonic Black Metal

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmitxr-EAQw&list=PLfiiLzUrOLTYzWwRr5BHwoo-96KWamMFa&shuffle=2649[/ame]

Symphonic Death Metal

Symphonic Power Metal

Symphonic Operatic Metal

Symphonic Orchestral Metal

etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah a lot of the ones they had on the quiz were more in the 'Sirenia' vein if I remember correctly.

There's some amazing Symphonic Metal out there encompassing many different sub-genres of Metal, such as:

Is it really necessary for you to post a thousand fucking youtube videos of Limbionic Art (again) or whoever in just about every single fucking thread? You could easily post the band names or album names but you keep posting an endless dumpheap of youtube videos that clog up every thread.

Is it really necessary for you to post a thousand fucking youtube videos of Limbionic Art (again) or whoever in just about every single fucking thread? You could easily post the band names or album names but you keep posting an endless dumpheap of youtube videos that clog up every thread.

Never heard of "Limbionic Art" before... did you perhaps mean Limbonic Art?

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving along to more important things.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_type_of_dragon_are_you_6

What Type of Dragon are you?
Your Result: Storm Dragon

85%

You are the turbulent and fierce Storm dragon. Oftentimes, the storm dragon can't make up it's mind, but luckily happens to be a good problem solver. Their friendships can be unsteady because of their ever-changing personalities, but a loyal friend will stay by their side. Storm dragons mainly live on high crags, and can fly in some of the most inclement weather conditions.

80%
Dark Dragon
78%
Light Dragon
77%
Ice Dragon
69%
Common Forest Dragon
59%
Fire Dragon
53%
Water Dragon
18%
Earth Dragon

You crazy kids and your 'giving a shit'.

I have different ways of dealing with the different assholes on this website. Most get ignored, although I am quite fond of telling Jimmy to go to the dad pit.

I'm more irked about the fact that he feels the need to educate people who don't need educating.

Holy fuck that has some boring riffs. I can see why it's the typical top pick for Manilla Road fans.

You just don't like anything, do you?