Which metal band are you?

Metallica! In your prime, your music ruled so much. What happened after the Black Album? You are the center of the Napster controversy, you stopped doing solos, your drums sound like trash cans, and your new bass player sucks. Get back on top of things, because people want the old you!

I hope that I could be like Metallica before Black Album... :rofl:DD

My results:

Dissection

You are Dissection! You really detest the idea of organized religion, and speak out against it in your music. Your music rules, but your character is questionable. Your core member was arrested and convicted of murder, which really hurt your reputation. When he gets out, your band shall return!

quiz270outcome8.jpg

I´m wondering about this result. 8)

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

quiz270outcome1.jpg

Cool! Not too strange since I´ve got all their albums...

I am all the time scared the result will come out reading:Manowar.
I cannot think of anything worse than that.
I mean- my hairdo is not that oldfashioned is it??? And I am not even speaking of the clothing and the very very intelligent topics their lyrics deal with...

NOTE: sorry if I pissed off Manowar fans reading this topic, it was not intentional.

fuck! I'm Iced Earth!

Then, I did some engineering hoping to become opeth too and now it's even better!

What metal band are you?

My Results:

You would make a great PRESIDENT.

You like the idea of having the population controlling its government. You feel you are here to serve the people and have their best interests and the country's at heart. However, corruption is rife - and so is discontent. You are getting sick and fed up of protesters rallying around you - pelting you with eggs. You have become the butt of jokes on national TV and those grey hairs are starting to show. Perhaps you should rule a little more firmly?

perhaps I'm not metal at all...

edit: this must have been a glitch... I put the same answers again and now I'm opeth... woohoo!