Little Update

Thanks everyone. Gonna name her Marley after this dude:

bob.jpg

That and because it's a cute name for a girl. Also, weed. Smoke it err day brehs.

That's a dogs name, bro.

That's the dumbest shit I've heard. (says the guy who wants to name his son Han...)

You'd be better off calling her Seven.

:lol: Oh you guys.

Marley sounds nice actually. Although it will come off like a privileged white girl name to some

:kickass:

:confused:

Being 100% Jamaican, I like the name Marley :p

More seriously, though, I think it's a beautiful and different name. Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats on contributing to the global overpopulation epidemic ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(j/k)