Finally, going to Finland!

Yeah :lol: Anyone would be speechless and hysteric after hearing her crazy stuff...
She wouldn't even have to use her "evil" look :D

Owww, Rappio. I am in Tampere now ;) Send me yer phone number in PM so we can arrange a meeting in Tuska :D

ah man, tried out sauna 2 days ago...eeek! ye finns are crazy to fry yerselves willingly :lol: anyway, gotta try it out again tonight :)

seeyaz

@Zsuzsa, I guess you'd have to be finnish to understand the real meaning of sauna :D Btw, did you go by the most important sauna-rule..? And if you don't know, what it is, I'll tell you, every girl who goes to sauna in Finland, must have a male backwasher! :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Owww, Rappio. I am in Tampere now ;) Send me yer phone number in PM so we can arrange a meeting in Tuska :D

ah man, tried out sauna 2 days ago...eeek! ye finns are crazy to fry yerselves willingly :lol: anyway, gotta try it out again tonight :)

seeyaz

I just came from sauna :) You are in Tampere? :OMG: Wow, i live 1km from Tampere, and im coming to Tampere tomorrow. Well, i can PM my phone number to you, but remember, i can write english but not speak :lol: :lol: (OK, i can but it sucks)

:wave:

Janina said:
@Zsuzsa, I guess you'd have to be finnish to understand the real meaning of sauna :D Btw, did you go by the most important sauna-rule..? And if you don't know, what it is, I'll tell you, every girl who goes to sauna in Finland, must have a male backwasher! :lol:

Owww, the lil' bastard, he forgot to mention that, Sami I mean :D But I'm gonna make sure he'll remember the next time :heh:

@Rappio: no problem, we all have weaknesses :lol: see ya on saturday ;)

Oh well, you know, it could be, that the rule is only valid here in Hervanta :lol: but it's a great rule!

I can't wait 'til saturday... It'll be great! :D

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Yep, it is true! Finally, my dream came true ;) Departing from the airport on monday at 09:55 and being in Helsinki around 13:00. Sami, hope you wont regret that you let me stay at yer place :p
And if it wouldnt be enough, I (+friends) spent two nights with Tundra (Finntroll's bassplayer) and his gf at Budapest :D Yeah, they were on vacation here and we agreed to meet :) It was unbelieveble and after I come back, I'll post pix of that and of my trip too ;)
So dudes and dudettes stay tr00 and kvlt, and wish me a great two weeks, luv ya all :wave:
(and those who come to Tuska, see ya there ;) if not smwhere else then on Finntroll in the first row :p)

np: Amorphis - Ethereal Solitude

hmmm... i think i saw you at Tuska today.. or yesterday actually...

oh well, it was nice meeting you :p

@ouagadougou: Heyhey, it was nice to meet ya too. I think I remember who you were hihi. Girl with red-ish hair, right?

@Rappio: :oops: thx, ye are kewl too, I can tell that even If you couldnt say me a word :lol: But I was amongst drunk finns so it's not a surprise :p
Who was the girl you have been with after we left?

Btw, Im seeing Finntroll today...WTF? I AM SEEING FINNTROLL TODAY!!! :D:D:D :headbang:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Rappio: :oops: thx, ye are kewl too, I can tell that even If you couldnt say me a word :lol: But I was amongst drunk finns so it's not a surprise :p
Who was the girl you have been with after we left?

WTF? How did you heard about that? :D or did you saw me with her?
Actually, i puked on my shoes and she came to ask "am i OK" and then.. :D

Ahh, such a romantic way of meeting a girl hahahha :cry: :lol:

:lol: And of course I saw ya, the two of you sat next to us silly! Sami said you dont even knew her name when he asked ya later :p

Lucky me, didn't meet anyone :rolleyes:
I was supposed to meet a girl from Germany and I forgot her phone number here at home....

Unfortunately I couldn't take many pics of CoB, 'cause there was a little fight going on, so we wanted to move further from the stage :( It's a shame, that I didn't see that guy, 'cause I would've beaten the shit out of him! :Shedevil: