Finland and Finntroll pix at last!

me?? :heh: i'm no longer a wanker... actually i never was, cuz wank leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. And wank is the path to the dark side. i'm working hard in order to become a shaolin monk and monks can't wank (someone has to do that for'em :p)

shaolin.jpg

i bet this one didn't wank (just like me) probably some chick was doing that and other stuff for him. Result? Lil' shaolin, as you can see.

^^ haha realizing all the work that went into that post almost made me cry :-D

@Mag: my mum is brazilian, moron :-D
besides, the day she threathens me with a knife, you'll find out on television... "HIDEOUS MURDER: SON CUTS MOTHER TO PIECES AND SERVES WITH SALAD"

EagleFlyFree said:
^^ haha realizing all the work that went into that post almost made me cry :-D

besides, the day she threathens me with a knife, you'll find out on television... "HIDEOUS MURDER: SON CUTS MOTHER TO PIECES AND SERVES WITH SALAD"
Well, since you guys really don't know how to cook meat, that's a good way out :lol: :p

EFF said:
Way to kill the joke for Tut
and who the fuck you callin' a moron you crutch pheasant : p
EFF said:
Dude that's fucked up

Tut said:
Well, since you guys really don't know how to cook meat, that's a good way out
Dude the Argentinians own you in anything related to meat.
..wait.. fuck that, you guys need to come to MY barbecue. You'll have the finest food and drinks you've had in a long time

EagleFlyFree said:
@Tut: hahahhaha now he'll serve you piss instead of beer haha

its still probably better than that crap you call barbeque:devil:

@tut, ive been waiting to "crack" one of those jokes on him too better never found a good opportunity:p

EagleFlyFree said:
bunch of wankers, go to barbecue 101 and then we'll talk about class :p
okay, then let's do this:
i can fit HUMONGOUS quantities of burnt meat in my stomach, no matter how they were cooked.

So, i'll have a go at argentinian barbecue
and you'll try brazilian.
And then, we'll see who eats less! :p

EagleFlyFree said:
of course i'll eat less, if i eat too much of that impaled swiss cheese analogy of a barbecue i'd end up coughing up my guts onto the table :p
dude, you people get NASTY when you decide to impale something

I mean, did you know that some parts of the whole bull have different tastes?! :p

And i'm not sure i could chew on that concrete :p