Finally, going to Finland!

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Yep, it is true! Finally, my dream came true ;) Departing from the airport on monday at 09:55 and being in Helsinki around 13:00. Sami, hope you wont regret that you let me stay at yer place :p
And if it wouldnt be enough, I (+friends) spent two nights with Tundra (Finntroll's bassplayer) and his gf at Budapest :D Yeah, they were on vacation here and we agreed to meet :) It was unbelieveble and after I come back, I'll post pix of that and of my trip too ;)
So dudes and dudettes stay tr00 and kvlt, and wish me a great two weeks, luv ya all :wave:
(and those who come to Tuska, see ya there ;) if not smwhere else then on Finntroll in the first row :p)

np: Amorphis - Ethereal Solitude

Reactions: †_Aragorth_†
Wow, have fun there (Im sure there will be no problems with that :p) Im a bit jealous I must admit ;)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Yep, it is true! Finally, my dream came true ;) Departing from the airport on monday at 09:55 and being in Helsinki around 13:00. Sami, hope you wont regret that you let me stay at yer place :p
And if it wouldnt be enough, I (+friends) spent two nights with Tundra (Finntroll's bassplayer) and his gf at Budapest :D Yeah, they were on vacation here and we agreed to meet :) It was unbelieveble and after I come back, I'll post pix of that and of my trip too ;)
So dudes and dudettes stay tr00 and kvlt, and wish me a great two weeks, luv ya all :wave:
(and those who come to Tuska, see ya there ;) if not smwhere else then on Finntroll in the first row :p)

np: Amorphis - Ethereal Solitude

Cool, welcome :) Coming to Tuska? If so, see ya there on Saturday.

@Rappio & Janina: hihi, well...it would be much easier If I'd know at least yer looks but anyway...hope you'll recognize me, even If there's only a slight chance to that ;)
Btw, I know it's kinda late, but we should have arranged a meeting...a CoB board, or UM board meeting there. :erk: Ah well...

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Rappio & Janina: hihi, well...it would be much easier If I'd know at least yer looks but anyway...hope you'll recognize me, even If there's only a slight chance to that ;)
Btw, I know it's kinda late, but we should have arranged a meeting...a CoB board, or UM board meeting there. :erk: Ah well...

Well, I've seen your pic on the gallery and another one in some other topic, so I might be able to recognize you, can't be 100% sure though...

I don't have a pic of me to show you ('cause my pic isn't in the gallery anymore :p), but I guess I'll be wearing a red COBHC girlie and cowpants (or if it's hot, I might be wearing a skirt, dunno), I'm quite sure that there won't be too many girls with that kind of pants, 'cause they are "Janina- originals"! :lol:

hey janina, you dont have a pic to show!!!??? use your digicam woman!!! :p