Live Action

Choose your destiny ;) (multiple choice possible)

• Bang or be banged!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Just dancing around

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enjoy the music (just standing around)

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • (try to) sing along with Jonas

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I'm on my knees

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (tell us!)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
I dance.. always dance.. I usually go with a particularly rowdy and (annoying :) ) group of people to shows and we feel like we have to be assholes.. trust me you hate us... *jumpkick to the front row*... when they played Deadhouse though i would have a fuckin heart attack :)

me,too..... i wouldn't sing loudly though,since my singing is not the best around :p

but i guess i will never see Katatonia..... as i lost my chance to see Opeth in 7 days,since the festival they would play here in Greece was banned :cry: I knew things would go shit :(

but i also know some day i will see Opeth :D

usually i'm quiet during concerts, actually i'm very concentrated on the songs they are playing, so I'm not singing along and so on, but in the break between a song and the next one, I change completely and I go crazy, I start to shout and so on...

Melancholia, I'm so sorry opeth gig was banned...Can't you go on holiday accoriding to the place where you are sure they will play?:p

Novembers Paul - great avatar!

Melancholia - ROCKWAVE IS BANNED????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????????????????????????
i was just about to come, thank God, i didnt.

seriously, why is rockwave banned?

i just stand around and go with the lyrics in my mind. maybe i would try to sing.

at a death metal concert i usually bang. banging fits more for aggressive music than for melancholic.

Haven't been at a Katatonia gig yet. Have they ever played in Austria?

Poll: I simply enjoy the music