Live at Last- late to the party but just got it

lenroberto

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2002
CT
Visit site
I just have to say thanks to Enchant for such a phenomenal recording. I wish I could have been there to see it live!

A lot of times, live recordings leave something to be desired- it's hard to capture the live experience with audio alone because I think so much of the concert experience is visual.

However- LIVE AT LAST is such a celebration of the band- the passion really shines through. As usual, the sound quality is so clear, nothing is lost or drowned out, everything can be absorbed. Song selection is perfect- a great compendium of the band to this point. And the energy can be felt easily- very powerful.

Every time I hear Enchant, I can't stop wondering why this band is not hugely successful- so many elements of excellence are present- it is almost criminal to me that every disc is not double platinum...

Anyway- enough babbling- just wanted to say thanks for one of the best live recordings I ever heard....it's not leaving my car's player for a long time.

-Len Roberto
Connecticut

Len

Where have you been man? we have missed you in here? Hey thanks for the totally cool words! and you have a great way with them!

Great to here from you! Hopefully your writing something new! You rule.

Ed

NP : Rush Vapor Trails

Hey Ed-

Thanks bro- nice to be missed!

Just keeping my head above the Oasis....I check in here often just don't have a lot of time to write a lot...work is nuts and my little girl keeps me running after her...

But I just had to let y'all know how much the live disc is appreciated- in some other universe- Enchant would be winning Grammys!!!!!!!!!!

C ya around...

-Len

Yup...good stuff.

I was at the live show, and the CD captured it near perfect. i think some of Ted's mutterings were edited out, though...`