Live in Bergen, Norway today!

katatoniaweb

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2002
Uk
katatoniaweb.cjb.net
Just came home from my first Katatonia-concert :)
They played at the annual metal-festival, Hole in The Sky, so it wasn't a full concert unfortunately. Still it was cool to finally see them live, having been a fan for many years.
Highlights included Ghost of the Sun and the closer, Murder from Brave Murder Day.
Most of the songs, from a short set of only about 50 minutes, were from the last two albums, but thankfully they included For My Demons from Tonights Decision too.
Other songs included Teargas, Tonigths Music, The Future of Speech, Wealth and Evidence.
Renske did a really good job on the vocals, and gets bonus points for wearing an Opeth t-shirt with a really old Opeth-logo, hehe.

I tried to spot the new guitar and bass, but I'm not sure if they were both used. I think Fred used the new guitar, but the bass did not resemble the one on the pic from katatonia.com

Anyway, I'm just glad I finally got to see the guys live, looking forward to a full concert next time!

I wasn't there, but i'm sure Jonas did the death vocals. As long as its only one song it doesn't strain his voice too much.

Hole in the sky is a metal festival. Can't believe Katatonia was there....lucky bastard! :)