Katatonia live report in Treviso,ITALY ! 9th may

Migs

Friday the 13th addict
Jul 6, 2004
Rome,Italy
Stunning performance last night in Italy (Treviso)!!!
200 people attended the gig (I came from Roma, and I was expecting a smaller audience, so I was really happy for them), and the band performance was better than the one I've seen in Roma 3 years before.

The first 2 songs the audience was quite, then, after "soil's song" (in which Jonas coulnd't always find the right key...) the concert progressed a lot in terms of feeling and intensity!!!

I'm so happy.....
encores where "evidence" and "murder". 17 songs where played in total.

I'll post some pics very soon, and I've also a video

do you know how dramatically empty a venue (capable of prabably around 400 people) looks when there are 20 people...
damn, I have a trauma about that :zombie:
The sad and empty sound of the people clapping their hands after every song...:(
and then... the silence:ill:
aaaah:cry:

*curls up in a lonely dark corner*

m0rtis said:
=) i am glad you enjoyed it but isn't 200 a low number? =)

no it isnt! remember that Treviso has 80000 citizens! and in this period Italy is full of rock concerts (April, may june and july) so not many people can afford to travel all the time and during the week!

and it wasnt a festival, however.....

Vincent J. said:
do you know how dramatically empty a venue (capable of prabably around 400 people) looks when there are 20 people...
damn, I have a trauma about that :zombie:
The sad and empty sound of the people clapping their hands after every song...:(
and then... the silence:ill:
aaaah:cry:

*curls up in a lonely dark corner*
Yeah it must be very bad,but in some ways it looks like a special show just made for 18 people:) That's cool:)
*goes and sings songs with Polyanna*

Homerismyhero said:
I was in Treviso last night,great show!
People? In my opinion 100-120.

well, I've counted them...I am a maniac on this subject!! :)

setlist was approx this:

Leaders
Wealth
Soil's song
Deadhouse
Teargas
Deliberation
Criminals
My twin
Sweet Nurse
Sleeper
Tonight's music
For my demons
The future of speech
July
In the white
--------------
Evidence
Murder

I also attended the show! It was by far better than I expected it's going to be:headbang: . I was at the back at first, but then I got just too excited, slamming waving with my hands and stuff, so I went to the 2nd row with my friend...

It was so awesome, because I've never seen a Katatonia fan by far, and in the 2nd row we were singing every song word by word..:cry:

We were laughing, screaming, hugging, singing, head banging...We also had a "mini" mosh pit of 7 people in the front, wow!:p :worship: :headbang:

And it was 18 songs!

You forgot Ghost of the sun!

I hope you'll post pics and video as soon as possible!!

Cheers

oh, yes, you are damn right!!! Ghost of the sun was played....I forgot it! :)

I was in the first row, on the very left looking the stage, but after 4 songs I went on the back to have an overall look.

i've forgot to say that, as soon as I've entered the club, a guy gave me a cd called "peaceville: the dark classics", which he was distribuiting.
It is a compilation of 10 songs by 10 bands signed by peaceville: Katatonia and novembre are both in, of course

yes, i forgot!
thanx for the pics, i've got a 2 minutes video...how can i share it with all of u here?