Live in Finland!

Thanks for the setlists, sirclansman.

Amazing show in Jyväskylä! Big crowd headbanging and doing sing-alongs all the time, wow! Band was in really good shape

That is really good news (but what else could be expected.. :p)!

Tonight's the last gig from the little Finland-tour. Have fun everybody!! :wave:

Amazing show in Jyväskylä! Big crowd headbanging and doing sing-alongs all the time, wow!
Band was in really good shape. I was too exited to wrote any set list in middle of photographing and sellin merchandise, but at least we hear Banish the Wicked, Taint The Sky, Not an Angel, Mercy Falls, Unbreakable, Hide & Seek (& destroy :p) Tears for a Father and Black Parade...and Alley Cat.

As far as I Know, the setlist was pretty much same, I believe exactly same songs, than Turku.

What he said, awesome show indeed! Thanks for that guys. Merchandise sold very well. :D Especially it was awesome to see Johnny behind the drumkit (last time for me.), Really monster on drums! The guys also seemed to like the gig a lot what we talked after the gig. Thanks for the amazing night SW!

ps. It was GREAT to meet MAXX68. You guys did such a long trip to Finland to enjoy the awesomeness of SW. Cheers!

pps. Should we continue as business partners sirclansman as our merch-duo worked that well? :Smokin::Smokin: :p

Ok, last nite's Helsinki-show was awsome too! Place was way bigger than Jyväskylä and there were lots of crazy crowd, doing sing-alongs, even thou, IMO, atmosphere wasnt that intimate what it was in Jyväskylä, but still.
Boys played almost same set what they did in Jyväskylä. They had to drop Banish the Wicked out, but... I didnt dare to told this earlier, but like Andreas said, the world premiere of Wiseman happened!!! Band played it very well (nevermind Johan, you really did :) ) and crowd liked it!

Thanks for the lads for this years shows, and hope we'll see some more next year!

Ok, last nite's Helsinki-show was awsome too! Place was way bigger than Jyväskylä and there were lots of crazy crowd, doing sing-alongs, even thou, IMO, atmosphere wasnt that intimate what it was in Jyväskylä, but still.
Boys played almost same set what they did in Jyväskylä. They had to drop Banish the Wicked out, but... I didnt dare to told this earlier, but like Andreas said, the world premiere of Wiseman happened!!! Band played it very well (nevermind Johan, you really did :) ) and crowd liked it!

Thanks for the lads for this years shows, and hope we'll see some more next year!

"They played Wiseman, you bastards!!" (South Park reference, for those who don't know) :p:D That must have been awesome!

Thanks for the little update, sirclansman.

Fantastic to read all the positive things regarding this Finland-tour; good big enthusiastic crowds (headbanging) and many sing-alongs as well.

After 800km of driving, 3 rockin days & night of SW is has taken it's tax.... Feel tired but extremely satisfied & happy (who wouldn't after seen the guys playing)

Thanks 4 everybody who was there.... It was nice to meet you guys (maxx, clansman, tommidt, etc...)

Everybody who is going to bromma-> let's be in touch and arrange something

Johnny-> Vesa Survived after all ;) .... he's sends his regards

Tommy, Johan, Andreas x 2, Johnny -> THANK YOU GUYS for unforgetable experience

-Teemu

Helvation Festival was a great event!!!

I want to thank everybody who came - especially those who took time, money and effort to travel abroad to Helsinki! Hopefully you were satisfied with what you got.

Lost some money with Friday but Saturday got us over break even and that is enough - we were not into this for big profits. Especially Nightingale's gig will be something that I will cherris as a memory most likely even in my death bed.

-Vesa

Here are some of my selective videos:
Malicious Death: One by One
Portrait: A Thousand Nightmares
Merging Flare: Carved in Stone
Nightingale: Revival
Nightingale: Edge of Sanity-medley
Nightingale: Stalingrad

There may later be more via the band when I have send them the material but I won´t upload more myself. From SW I have both songs from the Great Escape but the band can decide if those are good enough for promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Seventh Wonder vids from Saturday in Helsinki

And for vids of the rest of the bands (like Nightingale, Grand Magus, etc) use the playlist I made
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9CD2A54A33D0700B

And there's about 500 pics waiting to be sorted and posted somewhere. And an interview :) Will get back with links to them later on this week.

Cheers,
Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all you guys of SW!

Great thanks because of the Jyväskylä-gig!
It was sooooo great!

Even, that the monitor went dark in the beginning... You guys really made my day! :Spin:

And the atmosphere was so nice, all the audience was enraptured.

Hope to see you next year again here in Finland!

Hi.

This is my first post here. Just came home from Helsinki and
i just want to say that SW were awsome and Helsinki with its
people as well!

See you in Bromma 4/12.

Yeah, what Sauli said. The gig was awesome. Resulting in three days SW marathon. Will definately wait to see you guys on live again.
Rock on!